Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Lot of questions about placing advertisement into a game

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by gregtom7, Oct 24, 2015.

1. gregtom7

gregtom7

Hy everybody!

1. question: what kind of advertisement "servers" exists near AdMob and Unity Ads? (I don't know the name of them)
    2. question: what is the difference between them?
    3. question: what type of advertisements will they show to the users? what advertisements will show Unity Ads for the users? (I'm not speaking about the rewarded and no rewarded video ads, I'm speaking about what do they advertise)
    4. question: where can I customize the advertisements, if I can? The FAQ said it can be set in Monetization admin panel, but there's nothing in there about this.
    5. question: is there advertisements (or advertisement "servers") what can get me more money than others?
    6. Can I place only full-screen advertisements with Unity Ads? Is there a way to place banner ads with Unity Ads? If not, which ad "server" can do that?

Thanks a lot!

2. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

im going to assume you are confusing servers with services...

1. Have a look at Heyzap/Chartboost. They offer mediation (using multiple ad providers). You can see which ad services they use.
    2 .Go look.
    3. Depends on which service, so go back to step 2.
    4. Some allow it. Some dont. Again, it comes down to looking at the FAQs and the dashboards.
    5. If you're looking to make money, get a job at mcdonalds. You will need a huge user base to be making any real money (think 5-10,000 downloads / day) from ads. Payouts vary, and sure aint guaranteed.
    6. no. Use Admob or another provider that offers banner ads