Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost a lot of references

Discussion in '2021.2 Beta' started by elJoel, Feb 24, 2021.

1. elJoel

elJoel

After upgrading 2021.1b5 to 2021.2 I have lost a lot of the references that were set on my GameObjects in the scenes.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi @elJoel,

Could you please check if reimporting restores the references? If the issue persists, it would be great if you could submit a bug report with the original project attached that breaks on upgrade so we can have a look.

3. elJoel

elJoel

Going back to the old version, recreating library and upgrading again fix the issue for me. Maybe just recreating library would have helped. Anyway next problem I have is this error that keeps popping up:

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Worker1] TLS Allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD, underlying allocator ALLOC_TEMP_THREAD has unfreed allocations, size 9216

4. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Glad to hear that!

We'll need a bug report + reproducible to look into this. Would you be able to submit the project?

5. elJoel

elJoel

Sorry my project is way too big, not really have the time to slim it down either as of now. When I do I'll report back.

LeonhardP likes this.
  6. elJoel

elJoel

Not getting the error anymore with the latest version :)

LeonhardP likes this.