Search Unity

LoreQuest

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Storyteller, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storyteller

Storyteller

WIP

This is a project Im doing as part of my masters work at my University. Im giving the software to my department when I leave for further work by later students.

LoreQuest is a game-based educational software that integrates assessments and access to material using correct answer feedback.

LoreQuest is a simplistic adventure game where the learner takes the role of a wizard. The player then moves from region to region, where each area represents a chapter or topic, and can access a library of course material in town. Once they are ready, they can enter a Fortress and answer multiple choice questions to cast spells and defeat the 'Dukes of Brute' (who care nothing for learning) and free the region from their terrible ignorant reign.

LoreQuest is primarily a multiple choice assessment with gamefied elements and an integrated library.

Most of LoreQuest is done using GUI code and minimal other modules. I have several dozen pages of material to work with, including literature reviews from established journals; it should shape up into a fairly nice software. I should have some mockups by the middle of September or so and a prototype in mid October. I expect to have a full, playable demo by the start of December (I sure better!)

I will post more as I go over the next 16 weeks.

--Storyteller

2. ANTMAN0079

ANTMAN0079

You, as well, are doing it all wrong.

• If you create a thread please provide a description of your work and some screenshots. Don't just link to a webplayer or download. Give us some hint of what we will be looking at.

3. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

hippocoder likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.