Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for visual artists for a doom inspired fantasy FPS!

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by nikofon007, Apr 16, 2021.

1. nikofon007

nikofon007

Hey! Are you a creative, hardworking person? Do you love fantasy/anime/fantasy anime? Do you want to create a beautiful world full of magic, violence and destruction? Well, I think we complement each other perfectly then!

A project about magic girl, who happens to be a great solider, needs you!

The corruption is spreading and if our brave protagonist, Lina, doesn’t stop it, it will destroy the magic! But you can’t fight what you can’t see! More then that, our brave protagonist doesn’t even have a physical form yet! And that’s the part when you, an excellent 3d-modeler come into play.

Shape the looks of Lina and other characters, create countless enemies like corrupted unicorns, maddened villagers and so on! Don’t forget about a vast amount of unique magic weapons! Magic shield? – Yes! A gun that rains death upon thy enemies? -YES! A bazooka that shoots cute bunnies? – I’m not sure about that one, but we can try!

But wait… where the action will take place? Charismatic characters are important, but what about the surroundings? That’s a great question, my dear adventurer! Because the world is not existing too, for now… But you, the great level designer will help us make it real!

Create stunning magical environment that bears the signs of corruption. Players will not be able to resist the urge to save this world from darkness! Not only your visual creativity and skills matter, we also need to create gameplay-wise engaging levels, that will keep players on the edge of their seats through the whole playthrough! Because, it’s a secret of course, but I’m a total noob when it comes to level design, and even if you are two, two heads are better than one!

Yeah, that’s all cool, but how can we keep player engaged while providing them with all the needed information and at the same time not overwhelming them? Another great question! This is exactly why we need UI (+-UX) designer.

While chilling in her hideout, Lina (our magic girl) has a huge weapon arsenal and, more than that, each gun has its own upgrades. We need to help her not get lost in all those technical details. Also, she needs to keep track of what mission she can engage. All those countless monsters have their quirks and features, it is good that our devoted protégé, Annara, keeps track of them all in an easily accessible and easy to navigate bestiary!

And in battle it gets even worse! There is no boring ammo in this world, instead of it we have several energy types that are used to by our weapon to fire. And also armor and life. So many things to monitor during hardcore encounters!

Last, but not least. Yes, I’m talking about you, incredible VFX artist. I know that you know that you are needed everywhere. So just hop on and start creating those astonishing magic blasts, explosions, projectiles and much more!

So, you fit the description of someone I described above and you wonder what you should do next? It depends on your answer!

Switch(answer){

Case: YES, I’m in! :

Message me on Discord - nikofon#0395 ;

break;

Case: It sounds good, but I still have some questions…:

Message me on Discord - nikofon#0395 ;

break;

Case: Nah, that’s not for me…:

It’s okay! Good luck with your projects!;

Break;

}

Thank you for your time,