Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for team mates to revamp my small steam game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by AndyNeoman, Nov 3, 2021.

1. AndyNeoman

AndyNeoman

Howdy all,

I stopped game dev for 18 months due to my hospitality business needing all my attention (and home schooling) that business has now closed so I am looking at getting back to game dev. I have lots of assets and passion to get the game to paly like the original vision and also work on new projects after that. Any programmers/ game devs looking to team up I'd love to hear from you. I do a bit programming and game design and using assets within unity have done most of the tasks in producing a game but I still have a lot to learn.

Cheers

Andy

2. AndyNeoman

AndyNeoman

Hi there, just a quick update. I found a great contributor who helped for a couple of months and we were close to the first update. Unfortunately, he got ill and so we have stalled. I'm looking for somebody else to get us over the line. It would be great to chat with anyone wanting to collaborate. Cheers, Andy