Search Unity

1. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for stylized Character & Environment Artist, CHARACTER ACTION GAME

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by erikredman5422, Apr 20, 2021.

1. erikredman5422

erikredman5422

I am looking for an LOW - MID POLY artist to collaborate with, I am currently working on developing a character action game like the old classics God of War, and DMC with a big emphasis on combat and exploration (lots of secrets, and paths to take in each level) this is a linear game so all levels will be built by hand, this game will also be Co - op. The core mechanics have already been implemented and tested, the game now needs artwork and polish.

(if you would like to see I can screen share or show video showcase of the game in its current state as well as the code for already implemented systems)

I'm hoping to have a build finished and ready to play/ship in 1 years time with some hard work but would very much like to have a long partnership and maybe in the future collaborate on another project. I am also currently writing documentation for a smaller more short term project as well.

My Role : Programming / Animation / Level Design, I have 3+ years experience in unreal engine using BPs and C++ , this current project is being developed in Unity which I have been using for the past 1 & 1/2 years with C#. I am very dedicated, passionate , and hungry.

if this sounds like something you would be interested in I would love to see your portfolio and introduce you to the project asap!

you can contact me at erikredman5422@hotmail.com
    or on discord at KingSlump#6204

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
unityunity