Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for stylized Character & Environment Artist, CHARACTER ACTION GAME

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by erikredman5422, Apr 20, 2021.

1. erikredman5422

erikredman5422

I am looking for an LOW - MID POLY artist to collaborate with, I am currently working on developing a character action game like the old classics God of War, and DMC with a big emphasis on combat and exploration (lots of secrets, and paths to take in each level) this is a linear game so all levels will be built by hand, this game will also be Co - op. The core mechanics have already been implemented and tested, the game now needs artwork and polish.

(if you would like to see I can screen share or show video showcase of the game in its current state as well as the code for already implemented systems)

I'm hoping to have a build finished and ready to play/ship in 1 years time with some hard work but would very much like to have a long partnership and maybe in the future collaborate on another project. I am also currently writing documentation for a smaller more short term project as well.

My Role : Programming / Animation / Level Design, I have 3+ years experience in unreal engine using BPs and C++ , this current project is being developed in Unity which I have been using for the past 1 & 1/2 years with C#. I am very dedicated, passionate , and hungry.

if this sounds like something you would be interested in I would love to see your portfolio and introduce you to the project asap!

you can contact me at erikredman5422@hotmail.com
    or on discord at KingSlump#6204

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021