Search Unity

Looking for someone to run my Unreal Marketplace business (Infinity PBR on Asset Store)

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by infinitypbr, Jun 18, 2021.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Introduction & Summary
    I've been running Infinity PBR on the Asset Store for 6+ years now, and have an Unreal Marketplace store as well. I do not have extra time, nor the skills in Unreal to handle adding all of my content, managing it, and supporting users via Discord.

I'm looking for someone to handle those things. Realistically this is a part-time gig. There are quite a few asset packs that need to be ported over, but once those are done, it's mostly keeping up with Discord, and every so often adding a new pack.

Responsibilities
    * Converting New packs to Unreal for Unreal Marketplace
    - Working with my modeler/animator as needed, likely rarely, to get modifications if any are required.
    * Updating existing packs to ensure they’re set up properly
    * Maintenance on all packs for future unreal releases
    - Checking to make sure they work in new updates
    * Discord -- 3-4 days a week check the Unreal section of the Infinity PBR discord
    - Answering questions if possible, basic research if needed, anything beyond basic q&a’s
    * Answering question on the Unreal Marketplace Q&As (Product pages)
    - Once a week checking that

You will have access to the Unreal Marketplace backend, and will be handling all submissions directly. I will be passing you all the data you need, and you can copy/paste the description/format I use on the existing packs.

Your skills
    You should understand Unreal fairly well, and have a good sense of project structure. The marketplace has a lot of rules to follow, and they will decline any submission that does not follow the rules.

Payment
    You will receive 50% of the gross revenue. I.e. if a package sells 20 times at $50 each, you'd get half the $1000.

This is intended to be a long-term contract, and specifically one which you have agency to increase revenue on. The faster we get all the assets on the Marketplace, the faster the revenue will grow -- and once they're all on, the time commitment will decrease as well. Keeping the customers satisfied will grow the revenue as well. How big it grows can be influenced by you.

Contact me
    contact@infinitypbr.com
    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/cmZY2tH