Search Unity

Looking For Project Looking for someone to collaborate with on a new project, or to learn from.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Deleted User, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I'd like to find someone to learn unity alongside, as I believe it would greatly decrease the time taken to learn and refine our game development skills. I can do some basic art in 2d, and I wouldn't mind learning some 3D modelling as I greatly enjoyed messing with it in high school. I am new to Unity, but I have done some programming in the past. Mostly in Java, but I've been spending the past month or so learning Unity and C#. My "dream game" is a medieval style RPG with an emphasis on freedom, leveling, world manipulation, and AI. That sounds very broad, and if you want details I'll share everything I've come up with so far, but my main goal is simply to gain experience.

If you have a project you are already working on, I'd be happy to join and learn from what you have created. I'm great at working with people, so as long as you're a decent person we should get along. Discord would likely be my main means of communication, so my username on there is IRATalon97 (NA)#9556. Add me and we can dive into more details.