Search Unity

Looking for project to implement sound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AndyNepveu, Mar 15, 2022.

1. AndyNepveu

AndyNepveu

Hi y'all!

Im currently studying sound design in school and for one of my final projects I would like to design/integrate sound on a really basic maze or puzzle game that has simple problem resolutions because the big part of it is gonna be the sound. I have a vision for it to be super harmonious and joyful music/sounds at the start and the closer the player gets to finishing the music would get more tense and scary, to see if it would have influence on the players capacity to finish. Ive been looking at assets on unity and im not finding projects that would work for me to spend most of my time concentrating on the audio side of it, I would have to do a lot of programming which is not the ultimate goal of the project. SO, I was wondering if one of you have projets in line with what I described and would be willing to share it with me so I would do the audio on it using wwise or unity or even unreal, although I have not yet learned to use it. If not, if you have ideas of open source games I could check out. Let me know! If you like what I did you could use my audio for your game. Thanks for taking the time to read! Hope to hear from some of you!

2. MelvMay

MelvMay

Unity Technologies

Please do not cross-post. You've posted the exact same thing many, many times. I'll delete the other posts.