Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for partner(Artist) for 2D/3D Game Projects. Fast Start. Small team.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Lifee00, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Lifee00

Lifee00

Hello, I am non-professional beginner/intermediate programmer, looking to find an artist/designer 2D/3D partner to collaborate on projects. I am free to discuss other ideas, but in my heart lies the RPG Style. I am looking to start coding ASAP on any new project.

I have experience creating huge RPG maps in Warcraft 3. Things are different in C#, but the structure of the language is the same.

2D Idea - I want to create a small-scale hobby project 2D Singleplayer RPG, inspired by Hollow Knight sort of. I'd prefer it to be non-pixel art, something of medium quality art at least.

3D - I am open to discuss ideas.

Pros: Start immediately, small team, rev share, gain experience as a hobby project.
    Cons: Non-professional, might take slower to develop.

My discord is Lifee00#8181. Or PM Me here. Like I said, I'd like to start coding ASAP. Tired of discussing 1 week with people and then they give up. Only serious partners, thanks.

PS: I can't even draw a stone (

unityunity