Search Unity

Looking For Contributor looking for multiple junior devs for web3 project

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by staffgroup, Oct 24, 2022.

1. staffgroup

staffgroup

Hello and thankyou for taking the time to read this post. My name is Quinn, I am currently in charge of a community based project who is currently mid way through building our game from an existing game engine and would like to give the opportunity for a few extra artists to come on board and tackle the challenges of adding extra functionality to our vision with us.

We are a fairly casual team of people and are not expecting full time hours from anyone who wants to put some energy into what may become a nice and neatly done platformer arcade type game with blockchain extensions built Into it.

We have a lot of room for

Artificial intelligence development for procedural generation, enemy movements, boss fights, cutscenes.

2-D Game pixelartist for sprite sheets, tileset development, cutscenes.

Anyone who is familiar with the "corgi engine" would likely be familiar with the system we are working from.

Our current developer has already released an initial alpha/demonstration level for the game which we have linked at www.retrodoge.net

I have a full description of the types of tilesets we have currently and the story we wish to transcribe into the gameplay for interested people as well.

My easiest contact point is telegram under username @fire3312

Secondary contact is easiest via Staffgroup@retrodoge.net

Will be quite happy to have a chat with you and see what we can make together. Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. staffgroup

staffgroup

Update: greatfully accepted one junior dev on board to assist with our enemy AI challenges. If anybody else wants to add some support, we would be forever grateful. Especially with cutscene development.

Also still hunting for 2D artists who want to push themselves with high quality pixel art. There's a lot of enemies we want to play with, cutscene development, sprite sheet additions to our hero and more. There's already conceptualised expansions we want to go in that need tilesets too.

Electronic and older school game music is where we are at and looking for soon.

Thanks everyone.