Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. We are updating our Terms of Service for all Unity subscription plans, effective October 13, 2022, to create a more streamlined, user-friendly set of terms. Please review them here: unity.com/legal/terms-of-service.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join us on Thursday, September 29, for a day with Unity's SRP teams here on the forum or on Reddit, and discuss topics around URP, HDRP, and the Scriptable Render Pipeline in general.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for modular housing system

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by wiseowlstudios, Jul 9, 2014.

1. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Hi does anyone know if there is any modular housing systems on the asset store
    Im talking about sims etc style where you get a grid then basically build using panels etc

If there is nothing like this can anyone give me a rough estimate on dev costs to make something like this?

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

I don't think any exist on the Asset Store yet. (I assume you're talking about runtime editing.)

Alex Leighton offers a Runtime Level Editor that might meet some of your needs.

FreebordMAD is working on a Multiplatform Runtime Level Editor.

A very rough estimate for development would be 40 hours for an experienced Unity developer. You could post on the Job Offering forum to get some quotes.

3. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

Thanks ill check them out now

unityunity