Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for like-minded person/s to make a revshare multiplayer game with

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by jellyf1shh, Mar 2, 2023.

1. jellyf1shh

jellyf1shh

Hello, my name is jellyfish and I am from UK. I am looking for like-minded people to make a fun multiplayer game with that will hopefully be sold on steam sometime this year where we will share profits.

I'm looking for developers who share my passion for game development and have similar interests to mine, Ideally I would like to work with people who are 16 years or older and based in the UK/US for communication reasons.
    here are some of the features taken from games I enjoy that I would like our game to have.
    • client-server networking using mirror that allows players to experience the unpredictable nature of multiplayer gameplay.
    • Open-ended gameplay that allows players to explore and interact with the game in their own way, no confining goal or ending for the game.
    • Humorous and absurd situations that don't take themselves too seriously.
    • First person gameplay with the exception of vehicles
    generally, I would want our game to give a lot of freedom to the player and encourage humor. it would be the kind of game you buy on steam for < $5 and play with your friends one night.

if you like the sound of a game like this, message me on discord jellyfish#0084

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023