Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for like minded people

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by JBR-games, Feb 22, 2021.

1. JBR-games

JBR-games

Hello , im looking for a couple people to collaberate with on a game and possibly many more later. I dont have a specific game in mind, other than keeping it with in scope of a small group. lets aim small and fun for our first try.
    this will be a rev share project, but please dont expect to make money. if we do make a few $ then great, but it likely wont be enough to care about.

About me i have Several years of Unity and C# programming as a Hobbyist, im also an Asset store publisher of a small editor tool. I have many game dev interests like ( RPG, RTS, FPS, TPS, 2D/3D side scrollers, VR, Racing, etc.) so im pretty open to ideas.

Anyone Interested needs:

1) be at minimum 18 yrs old.

2) have atleast 6 months of Unity exp.

3) be with in atleast 4 time zones of California. to keep Communications flowing well.

4) Writer, Audio, programmers, Animator, 3D/2D artists, Level Designers. all welcome..

5) Anyone who joins must be willing to step out of their comfort zone. eapecially if primarily using other software. example: the writer must be willing to setup/add the dialogue and test inside unity.

6) Me or who ever the group decides is the lead Designer, will have final say.. this person may change from project to project.

feel free to email me @ fabricatedgames(at)gmail(dot)com or discord https://discord.gg/htZpYtQuSn
    or PM me here..

I look forward to chatting with you.
    Thank You

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021