Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for experienced Artists/Coder for small projects.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by kideya, Jul 7, 2021.

1. kideya

kideya

________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hey,
    My Name is Kideya and im a 24 year old 3D artist with some experience in GameDev..

My skillset is small but focused on what i like to do. Weapons, environments and some small stuff.
    Im also able to pull off some animation work. With over 3000h in Blender3D i know a little bit about asset creation for Unity.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

For future projects and in a small "studio" im looking for experienced people. To be exact:
    • Coder
    • Animator
    • UI/2D Artists
    • SoundFX/Composer

All work is completely free of payment since we want to create small games and interesting concepts!

(If there will be a commercial project, people are going to be paid upfront. Revshare is scamming basically)

Currently im working with a character artist who also knows his way around 3D software and unity.

If youre interested in what is possible to create with me and potential
    others or if you have questions about my Skillset feel free to message me in Discord : Kideya#2222

OR

Join the (WIP) Discord Server >> here <<

Thanks for your time!
    Good Luck, Good Loot!
    Kideya from BlindDeerStudio!