Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for Devs that work for free for 2D Zoo Game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by lukamas233, Oct 14, 2021.

1. lukamas233

lukamas233

Introduction & Summary
    My Name is Lukamas233 and I am looking for coders/programmers and pixel art experienced artists for my game Pixel Zoo

Project Type/Genre & Platform
    My Game is PC Windows, and is not going to be on consoles anytime soon, it is a sandbox tycoon game

The Idea
    Pixel Zoo is a 2D pixel art Zoo Management game inspired by the Zoo Tycoon series, there will be tons of animals, objects, scenery, foliage, and other types of zoo related things in the game, We also plan Aviaries, Aquariums, and unlike most newer zoo games...mod support!

Progress
    I currently trying to start forming a team it is just me so far, as of development, I have the basics of a building editor done, I have got various sprites/graphics done already for stuff such as trees, fences, paths, foliage, etc. I also have 4 animals done already.

What We Are Looking For
    We require the developers who can work for free, does have alot of experience, can know the style of the game's art, and can be open to tasks and ideas

Contact
    you can contact me via Discord my username is
    ElephantGuy256#2128 if you are interested and work for free

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021