Search Unity

Looking For Contributor LOOKING FOR DEVELOPERS TO HELP PROGRAM 'PARALYSIS' HORROR GAME

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by kurosamaki12, May 23, 2023.

1. kurosamaki12

kurosamaki12

My name is Kuro, and I am looking for Unity programmers to help create a new first person, singleplayer horror game named 'Paralysis'. I am looking for anyone with enough Unity experience to know what they're doing, to be a developer on the team as well as maybe a lead developer. If you are interested, please add my discord: Kuro.#9999

If you cannot add my discord, my Twitter account is @kurofast. DM me there if it is more convenient for you, though discord is preferred.

A basic summary of the game is below:

The game is set in a haunted hotel where guests experience constant sleep paralysis and encounters with pursuing figures at night.

**Story and Background:**

The sleep paralysis demons are a result of experiments conducted by individuals in the hotel's basement/storage area, involving forces that should not be tampered with.
    These individuals target guests and pose as house cleaning staff to test their experiments.
    The demons are drawn towards a specially made apparatus placed in the guests' rooms, causing them to become aggressive and induce extreme delirium, leading the victims into a comatose state.
    In reality, the victims experience hyper realistic dreams where they must battle the demons, with the outcome of the dream determining their life or death.

**Player Character and Setup:**

The player assumes the role of a hotel counter attendant.
    The player is called to a room on the top floor in the middle of the night to deliver towels.
    The occupant of the room asks the player to stay there while they run for a midnight snack with their restless son.

**Level 1: Room Encounter:**

As the player enters the room, the door slowly creaks closed and locks behind them.
    The player feels compelled to get into bed and does so.
    Demons begin to appear from various hiding spots in the room, gradually approaching the player.
    The screen fades to black or jumpscares the player into darkness, signifying their fall into a comatose state.

**Gameplay and Progression:**

Upon falling into a comatose state, the player jolts “awake” on the floor, supposedly arising from the comatose state. Though, something is different. He feels different inside. He gets up, walks out of the room, and so level one begins.

**Ending:**

Ultimately, the player is captured by the overseers of the experiment on level 5 in the basement.
    The game ends in a way that favors the demons, highlighting the player's loss and their triumph.
    =============================================================================

A Deeper, more in depth google doc is available to all who are interested in joining this project. Thank you!

WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR 3D MODELERS FOR THE DESIGNS OF THE DEMONS AND CHARACTERS!!!!!!!
    AND VOICE ACTORS :)

Contact Reminders:

Discord - Kuro.#9999
    Twitter - @kurofast