Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for Developers/Team Members for projects! Please take a look :)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Chaseowski-, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Chaseowski-

Chaseowski-

About Me!
    I'm a small developer looking to make games on Unity with a team and members I can stick with, to learn with and get better with as well. I'm a 3D Modeler who uses Blender, I've worked on it for quite awhile now, and I am looking to learn and move onto new things. I'd like to say my strongest suit for modeling is Low Poly and mostly fantasy, though I am willing to learn anything and experiment!

My Goals and Ambition
    I want to find people to work with whether it's just a couple people or just a small team, I want to mainly make games centered around genres such as Horror, Exploration, RPG, Survival, and Action and such, I want to work with others to create fun projects we can enjoy working on as well as playing, and get to know as well as have the same goals in mind, and people to bounce ideas and criticism off and to from

What am I looking for?
    Programmers, 3D Artists, as well as 2D Artists, Animators, Sound-Effect Artist and such

Experience programming with C#, Modeling/Animating in Blender or other software as well. Please have work to show off or portfolios as well if you can/or if you have any!
    I am looking for cheery developers with a good attitude, that can work well in a team, and learn and experience the fun with everybody in the process of working together on the same projects...:>

Contact Info
    Discord: Chaseowski#6781