Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for Developers for a refreshing new, Fantasy RPG project!

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Chaseowskii, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Chaseowskii

Chaseowskii

Who am I? What am I looking for?
    Hello there, I'm Chaseowski! I'm a 3d modeler/artist, I've been at it for quite awhile now and am mostly self-taught over the course of that time, the games development hasn't yet started, as I am still looking for a proper team. Programming/Animation and what not, I've also another person currently who wants to help with the project, we have work we can show off once we're in contact with you on Discord :)

Project Genre
    Fantasy Action-Adventure RPG
    Based around sea-faring, exploration, mystery and adventure!

What exactly is the project about?
    The project is currently unnamed, though, you sail the open sea with multiple islands to explore, loot to collect, creatures to slay. The game is planned for single-player though multiplayer might eventually be really cool to see! I'd also like to add proper mechanics and gameplay aspects for replay-ability purposes, and make the game fun to explore.

Additional Info and Contact?
    We would also appreciate things such as former work, a work portfolio or notable projects you could show us, also availability and things like that!

You can contact me at my discord
    Discord: Chaseowski#6781

What're we looking for? What is it that
    • Programmer/Animator/3D Artist/VFX Artist/Composer
    • Character Design/Rigging
    • Blender Animation Skills
    • Low Poly 3D Modeling
    • Potential Experience Sculpting (Blender)
    • Portfolio Work

Last edited: Jan 9, 2022
    maximbakeroot likes this.