Search Unity

Looking For Contributor LOOKING FOR COLLABORATORS TO OPTIMIZE FITNESS APP FOR OCULUS QUEST

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by unity_B57BC6306274C79F026A, Aug 27, 2022.

1. unity_B57BC6306274C79F026A

unity_B57BC6306274C79F026A

Hi, I'm Mauro. I am looking for collaborators to optimize two fitness apps that I have
    already made for Oculus Quest (they are two very fun jogging / running simulators, one with urban scenery and one set in the desert).
    I have little programming experience (I come from graphics and multimedia) therefore any collaboration
    is welcome, even for just one app.
    I have to optimize and fix various aspects of the game so qualified collaborations of anyone are very welcomed.
    Contact me via replying to this thread or by email at the address info.hacklab@gmail.com and I will send you the link to download the apps with the list of all the fixes I need to make.
    I have no possibility of repaying the collaborations with cash compensation (I am currently unemployed)
    but all of you that will help me to concretely fix bugs and errors of the games will be rewarded with the mention of yours name and address of your contact in the credits and with a benefit consisting of assets, apps and manuals to develop with Unity worth about 2000 € (I will send you all the information in private).
    I await your feedback
    Greetings
    Mauro

City Run VR Trailer

Desert Run VR Trailer