Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for coach/friend who can help me to developer Unity C# skills.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by HoldMeImScared, Oct 21, 2022.

1. HoldMeImScared

HoldMeImScared

Hey, I'm Skylar. I am a High School student and Unreal Engine game developer, kind of. All I know how to use is Blueprints, the visual scripting system, its really fun and all, but I would really like to learn something that will benefit my future, as I know I will not get a job in the future only knowing Blueprints. Ive already learned Java for my computer science class, so I thought learning another shouldn't be too hard, turns out Unreal Engine's C++ was too hard. I instead figured I'd start out with Unity C#. I went through the official tutorial, and C# doesn't seem too different from Java. So, I believe I understand C#. But, I would like someone to help me develop these skills and help me to continue a path with Unity C#. I don't care if your a professional (though that would be preffered), know nothing about C#, or are learning as I am, I just would really like someone to walk this path with me, as I'm not so good at teaching myself and lose motivation rather quickly. I would prefer to communicate through Discord, and the more free time avaliable, the better!