Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for artists

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by jakiboy141, Nov 11, 2021.

1. jakiboy141

jakiboy141

Hey everyone,

so basically I’m a Unity programmer and third year UNI student and the biggest issue that I keep having when I want to make something like a game I can’t make any real progress towards a final product because… I’m not very good at art nor have in-depth knowledge of 3D modelling, I have intermediate knowledge but not advanced, and the issue I’m constantly running into is I have no artist to work with.

The only 3D artist I know, it’s virtually impossible for me to get them to actually do any work so I find myself constantly stuck wishing I had an artist to help me build the games I want to make just for fun and to build up the portfolio etc etc.

Is there anyone on here who’d be willing to team up and make some simple or advanced games. This is more of a personal thing rather than commercial focused, I just wanna have fun and make some games but it’s just so much harder without someone to help do the arty side of things!