Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for artist/designer for collaboration on a VR title

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by cheese_block, Jun 30, 2021.

1. cheese_block

cheese_block

Hello - I am a programmer/producer with 15 years experience - I'm looking for an artist/designer to work collaboratively on a VR game - with a 50-50 split.

I have previously released a F2P title which has had more than 2.5 million downloads. I can handle the programming, project management and business side, but I'd like to find a talented artist that handle 2D & 3D, modelling and animation, and also the design side. You should have a good amount of games development experience in Unity. You should have 1 or 2 days a week to put aside for the project and you should be UK based. Hopefully if the game is progressing well we could ramp up production.

I have a prototype of a game I have in mind - which is taking shape. However I'd be happy to pursue other ideas if you have them. If you are interested - please DM me for more details about me and the project, and give me some details of you and your career. Thanks