Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for anyone interested in joining a team working on a hardcore fps game.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by RonTheTurtle, May 16, 2022.

1. RonTheTurtle

RonTheTurtle

Hi, I'm Rongus and I am working on a hardcore fps for PC game similar to Escape From Tarkov and Rust. I know that is a lot of work that is why I am here.

Anyone who can help in anyway would be greatly appreciated and anyone who can teach me or I can teach will be helpful for both of us. Any experience level is welcome, but please just be a kind and hard working person.

Anyone is useful, such as:
    Voice actors
    C# developers
    3d modellers
    Texture makers
    Game designers
    Level designers
    Testers (eventually)
    Anyone who is experienced in netcode (especially rUDP)

About me:
    Used Unity for 2-3 years
    Used Blender for a year or so
    I can send some portfolio if you dm me but don't expect anything too crazy
    17yrs old and speaks English only

About the team:
    Currently just 2 people, but we would love to expand and really get going on the project. We will take everyone we can get and also take everyone's ideas equally and all decide on the games final outcome, not just me. We currently have a simple multiplayer setup and smooth movement but this will undoubtedly be changed many times.

Message me on discord RongusTheRat#4220 or email me rongustherat@gmail.com about yourself, your experience level and what you can bring to the table and then I can fully explain the idea, and after I can invite you to the discord server and google docs.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.