Search Unity

looking for an artist

Discussion in '2D' started by Yourking77, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Yourking77

Yourking77

I am making a 2D game and need somebody who can help create a bunch of 2D artwork for me. I am incapable of doing it myself. I cannot afford to pay, however if and when the game sells, I will remember the people who have helped me. I know it is not much, but it is all I can offer.

I need 2D artwork of all kind, backgrounds sprites probably icons items all sorts of stuff, add me on steam if you are interested. my names yourking77 there also. I think I am the only one that goes by that name but just to be sure look for the profile picture of bender wearing a crown.

2. hlw

hlw

You may also try to ask for that inside the OpenGameArt forums. Maybe you might explain a little bit more what kind of design you need, show some kind of prototype graphism and explain how is your game.

(I'm not an artist i can't help you with that).

3. Yourking77

Yourking77

tried but no luck, anyone else think they could help?

4. neubiole

neubiole

Starting artist could try it and use the opportunity to build a portfolio. I will try to ask my friends who are good in digital arts.

5. AaronBacon

AaronBacon

Depends on what type of art you want, I do all the art for my game, but that's pixel art. Do you want realism or a certain style like futuristic?

6. LiterallyJeff

LiterallyJeff