Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for an amateur artist to team up with (no Unity experience necessary)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Dark_Narrator, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Dark_Narrator

Dark_Narrator

Hi,

I'm looking for an artist to team up with to make a game.

I am a software engineer with several years of experience using C#, but I am reasonably new to Unity. I spend about 8 hours a day writing code in C# for a commercial software company for work, so I am reasonably confident about coding in Unity.

I want to create a simple first game, and was wondering if there were any artists here that wanted to team up. No need to have any Unity or coding experience, just a desire to create digital art for a game for fun. I would be happy to pass on any coding/C# knowledge I have as well, if that is something you're looking for.

The plan would be to design a small 2D or 2.5D game, that has a simple enough concept that we could have an alpha version done in a few months. In terms of game ideas, I have plenty (as I'm sure everyone does) but I am happy to create whatever we both would be inspired/motivated by.

If anyone is interested or would like to chat to find out more, please feel free to message me. Thanks!