Search Unity

Looking for a Unity Developer

Discussion in 'AR' started by MattTibby, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattTibby

MattTibby

Hey,

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm working on a start-up with a few people involved. We are a VR/AR narrative production company, mainly starting with creating content for Apple's iOS using ARKit. We want stories and characters to come alive while people enjoy them from their living rooms.

Right now, we're putting together a tech demo to bring to investors. We are in the process of finishing the 3D animation, but need a Unity Developer to help with implementing everything into Apple's AR Kit. I've played around with it myself, but it's a little bit beyond my knowledge at this time. Since we're a start-up, no one is getting paid upfront, but we can offer a higher deferred payment once we get financing or possibly equity depending on if you want to join the company. I understand this isn't ideal, but it might be good for college students looking to gain experience or someone looking to add some cool stuff to their portfolio.

Let me know if you have any questions and looking forward to hearing from some people!

Here's out website with more information: http://www.MysticaStudios.com

2. jimmya

jimmya

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.