Search Unity

Audio Looking for a simple map that I can use to sync music with on FMOD for my university project.

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by michael_goodwin, Dec 27, 2018.

1. michael_goodwin

michael_goodwin

Hey all,

For my third year in uni (music production degree), I was allowed to choose my own project. Turns out the project I've set myself isn't as easy as I thought it'd be. What I thought would be making some pieces of music and giving them to indie game developers turned out to be much more than just that. My tutors have essentially tasked me with presenting a functioning demo of my non-linear music synced to trigger zones in a simple level, except one of the rulse is that we *have* to collaborate on the project meaning I can't make the map myself (If I even knew how to).

Is there anyone here who'd be willing to help? Doesn't need to be mind blowing, just a basic map with a first person shooter FOV. Or even if someone just has an old map lying around that they wouldn't mind me using that'd be brilliant, the project wouldn't be sold or released anywhere, simply an executable game that the tutors will play in order to evaluate and mark.

I don't have massive funds but can afford to pay some if it just means actually getting a map or collab with someone.

If anyone is willing to help that'd be massively appreciated and you use have use the music or in your own projects or whatever, I just need to get a map asap really.

Here's my music if you're interested, nothing great sorry and soundcloud ruined the quality..

Cheers!