Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for a programmer with any 3D game experience for small GTA 1-2 esc project

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by SkyeDarkclaw, May 26, 2023.

1. SkyeDarkclaw

SkyeDarkclaw

Hello there, I am working on a game called Sunset Crimes which is a semi-3D game inspired by GTA 1-2 and recently we decided to switch from turbowarp to unity. Only problem is, nobody on my team, SkriptKitty Studios, knows unity. We are a small team of about 10 people and all of us are working on this project out of passion, we have no money what-so-ever to spend on the project. This project will also be completely non-commercial as per our agreement with record companies who let us use some of the copyrighted tracks.

More info on the game: It is a 2D in a 3D city (like the original releases of GTA 1-2), we are planning for simple graphics or graphics akin to the PS1-PS2. We already have a game artist for both the 2D and 3D aspects. The game is a arcade shooter, though we are planning on possibly making a story mode. It is set in the 1980s with heavy inspiration from tv and film such as "Scarface", "Miami Vice", ETC and games like "GTA Vice City". That is as much as I can go into here

We are writting a project outline currently, though we do have a extremely basic build on turbowarp and rough draft outline to go off of.

We are looking for somebody to program pretty much everything, or even just teach us how to do it ourselves, 3+ of our developers, not counting myself, want to learn unity.