Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for a partner to build a leadership simulator

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw, Apr 3, 2023.

1. unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

I'm looking for a partner to first develop a leadership simulator and then use it in online Leadership trainings.

This simulator would be a multiplayer game, where people can experience and practice different aspects of Lean-philosophy with an online coach guiding them. The environment would be factory or healthcare, maybe even both.

This would be a equally shared project done alongside a dayjob with ~zero budget and not-so-much stress, at least in the beginning.

An ideal candidate would have
    1. Experience in Unity Development, including multiplayer
    2. Leadership/consulting experience, preferable with Lean-philosophy

You should have atleast SOMETHING of both 1 and 2, but I don't expect to find anyone, who is super professional in both - so don't hesitate to contact me if you feel you have something to offer, but don't tick all the boxes.

I have strong background in number 1. I have been learning Unity for 3 years now as a hobby (nothing published). I have many ideas for the contents, but I am looking for someone who can pitch in ideas of their own and is able to implement them with me.

You can reach me with forum private message, or come to have a chat at discord channel https://discord.gg/zSctyRhXqY

2. unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

Some clarification:
    This would be a simulator, where real people would play (online) in a simulated factory/hospital/something and experience and practice leadership principles, for example things related to Lean-philosophy. This would not be a game available to everyone, but something, that the players would play with a coach. Coach would provide required background theory, guide the simulation and connect the theory to in-game observations.
    The focus group would be teams who work remotely, and the players would not be gamers, but manufacturing/healthcare/etc professionals.

I know Unity enough to develop my vision myself, but doing this alone is naturally slow. I'm looking for a partner, who could bring ideas of their own, share the development workload, and possibly act as one coach with the finished product.

Please reach out, even if you don't necessarily meet all of the "requirements", let's see what we can make out of this. :)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  3. unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

unity_kmeA7T1W2HiUZw

This is still active!