Search Unity

Looking for a game developer for creating a game on the old anime series Captain Harlock.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by f22samuelbarthle, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f22samuelbarthle

f22samuelbarthle

Anyone who willing to take on this project should watch the original series of captain Harlock before starting so they can come up with a plan to create it. You may have to contact the anime creator of the series due to copyright. But should be allowed to developed after getting permission first. The best type of game to create on this series would be a RPG game. But a multiplayer RPG game would be great as well but I not sure how it could be done. I search for a game in this series but came up empty.

2. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Why would the developer have to contact the anime creator? If you want this project made and are going to lead it, you should sort out the copyright.

Honestly it doesnt sound like you have much game development experience, in which case your chances of getting someone to join you in trying to get IP rights to this and make it are slim. Not trying to be mean, just realistic.

Joe-Censored likes this.
  3. Ostwind

Ostwind

Do you have the money to buy a license to use Captain Harlock because it's IP are not something that's outdated and free for anyone. If not then what is your role in the whole thing if you are saying the developer should watch the series, plan and make the game on top of handling the licensing.

I guess I could do it all myself and I guess I don't really need you but thanks for the idea. I don't also like RPG games so I will probably make it as a space simulator type game :rolleyes:

4. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

Nope, on many levels. No recruiting, would wrong forum, wrong approach, etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.