Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For Contributor Looking for a 2D Artist for a Metroidvania Game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by EdAtAdd, Mar 30, 2023.

1. EdAtAdd

EdAtAdd

Hello everyone,

I am Ed and I am currently working on an Indie game project. I am looking for an artist to join our team who can specifically create spritesheet animations and/or environment assets for a 2D Metroidvania game, similar to Hollow Knight.

Currently, I have an engineer, another artist, and a music producer working with me on the project. I am a game designer working at a game company in Munich, and I'm developing this game project in my free time.

We have already created some assets for the game, with this link you can look at some examples from the game: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JCLjCzxI5wYV83Yq7yAH-uUXhb6iA8zk?usp=sharing

As for payment, I can offer a small amount for the work, but I'm mainly looking for someone who is passionate about the project and willing to collaborate with us. Therefore, if you're an artist who loves 2D Metroidvania games and would like to work with us, please contact me with an example art piece of your work at this email: eduard.ekkert@googlemail.com

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!