Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for a 2D Artist for a game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by idiramrouche7, Apr 23, 2021.

1. idiramrouche7

idiramrouche7

Hi,

My name is Idir, I am an experienced web developer from France who started working on the unity game engine 2 months ago. My programming experience helped a lot and I was able to get a solid knowledge quickly. I started working on a game as a way for me to practice, using free assets from itch.io and it ended up looking pretty interesting

I decided to go through with it and create a full game. The goal is to create a game with around 30 minutes of gameplay, in a labyrinthic level, with an emphasis on the narration using environments and sounds, the game "hollow knight" does this great.

Roadmap:
    First i'd like to focus on this prototype (3mn pf gameplay) with an artist and sound designer for 1 week or 2, depending on their availability. If things go well we will scale the game. The plan is to dedicate 3 months for it, with different milestones along the way. I have a lot of experience in project management so I know how to handle this.

I am already in contact with some music composers and sound designers. Now I am looking for a 2d Artist who can draw characters, create gameplay animations for them, draw objects (hests, doors etc...) and, last but not least, draw environments and backgrounds.

As I recently quit my job to work on game dev I do not have the funds to pay you, but if things go well by the end of this project I intend to work on a bigger project with you. So if this adventure looks exciting, you can reach out to me :

Discord: bluelion27#4180
    Mail: idiramrouche7@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon