Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for 3D Artists(Level, Shader and Models)for already-released mobile game project [Rev-Share]

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by keshav2010, Oct 31, 2022.

1. keshav2010

keshav2010

Around 2 years ago we released a game called "Drone Dash" on google playstore with just 1 level.

Now, slowly the game project has gathered 1000 downloads (i know, not much) and I think with more polished models and artwork, we can establish this project as a go-to drone racing sim on playstore.

Whats the Plan ?
    1. Collab with 3D Modellers, Level Designer and Shader Artists to improve look and feel of the game as well as add 2/3 more levels to the game.
    2. observe active player base of the game and see if we see any improvement over next few months/weeks
    3. Marketing of the updated product and observing statistics.

About Me ?
    My name is keshav sharma, I'm currently working as a professional software engineer for a digital retail company, I've been developing games as a side project since few years now and so I've been fortunate enough to collab. with many artists over the years. I focus on gameplay programming but also learning shaders side by side. My team name is "Bugless-Bytes", and this is the name I use when releasing game, eventually I'd like to establish a gaming studio with the same name in future.

Are we making any money from this game ?
    Nope, so far we're not

Thanks, If you're interested please drop me a message on discord:keshav2010#4925