Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Looking for 2D artist and programmer for a puzzle-adventure game Timebound

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Holden22, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Holden22

Holden22

Hello! We're making a full version of Timebound, a game from Ludum Dare 51. It's a puzzle-adventure game set in a hard science-fiction setting, telling a story of a pilot exploring a unique space station stuck in a timeloop. Main focus of the game are deep, clever puzzles and exploration of the station. This is a rev-share project, we're a group of professionals motivated by the joy of working together on a cool project, and treat any resulting money/funding as a bonus.

Our team:
    me, as programmer and designer
    a composer/sound designer
    a narrative designer/writer
    a junior 2D artist/programmer

Currently we're working with placeholder assets, we already have a playable demo (around 14 levels) and we're playtesting the game with external players. We're mature, professional, and well-organized. We're looking for a 2D artist that would like to become the art director for the game, as well as a programmer to help with the game's development.

Goal: Finish vertical slice and apply for funding. Next year release on Steam. Our priority is to deliver a small, but polished product.

Values:
    viability - making sure the project can be achieved and released is my priority.
    small, focused team - I don't want to go more than 5-6 people
    mutual respect and transparent development - making the project makes sense only if we have fun doing it

Ludum Dare version: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/51/timebound
    Treat this version as just a proof-of-concept. The main version is being done from scratch and is already quite different.

If you are interested in joining the project, want to play the demo, or have any questions, send me a DM on Discord (Holden#3594) or write me an email on michal@kluz.net

Last edited: Jun 5, 2023