Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Look for buddies to learn with and making a games

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by GhostyCaptain, Mar 10, 2021.

1. GhostyCaptain

GhostyCaptain

I think im on the good section now, Hi everyone,im here looking for 1 or 2 buddy to join me in my video game project, actually im alone doing 3d modeling and level design and will start to do some animation

Where im stuck is c# where even by watching tutorial the information doesnt stick in my head :(

So in looking for one programmer C#
    And a character désign to help me with

you can write me a email too thunderflash@live.fr , here or you can add me on discord Darth Dannyangel#6407 thx

My project is a turn based game ( pokemon-like) 3D excepted the monster is everything you can found in a kitchen ( food,accessories,etc...)

The battle are like pokemons but i want to focus on a 4v4 monster battle with a possibility of 8 monster in your team, you can capture the monster with a bracelet device

And in the world you can fight chefs and do culinary competition where you need to do a series of mini-game ( make recipe) and reach the final to fight the chef leader .

The informations is basic but need to be polished

Im a self-taught learner, i have work on this game for almost 2 month and im working on it 3-4h per day...making 3D monsters with blender and watching tutorial trying to understand...

If i can learn more with 1 or 2 people while making my game i would appreciate it

Game title
    for now : Kitchen monster

Descriptions:

one team of scientist working secretly on a special effect bomb, one day some terrorist find out about it and steal it with one desire, revenge on a culinary competition after the bomb exploded in the kitchen of the culinary competition the food and kitchen accessories mutated and became alive...the game start 5 years after that

The description is not something 100% sure yet i need to see if it can be intéresting.

For more informations if you 're interested just write to me