Search Unity

【Look Animator】- Realistic look at target animation for your models!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FimpossibleGames, Sep 28, 2018.

1. ShervinM

ShervinM

Hi @FimpossibleGames !

We just updated to v.1.0.91, and trying to make a build results in the following two compiler errors:

Assets/FImpossible Games/Look Animator/FLookAnimator.cs(15,88): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `IFHierarchyIcon' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/FImpossible Games/FBasic Assets/Editor Tools/FPropDrawers_MinMaxSlider.cs(68,5): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BackgroundColorAttribute' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Is there an assembly definition file missing for the Editor Tools? Otherwise the Slider script above doesn't have any if defines blocking out the editor code.

Thanks for you help!

2. FimpossibleGames

FimpossibleGames

That's strange, I am doing build without troubles, but I see newest fBasicAssets is causing trouble with build.
    I will update it as soon as possible, maybe you updated not only Look Animator?

3. FimpossibleGames

FimpossibleGames

If you guys have some suggestions to the package, what more could be included, please share your ideas here.
    My task list for version 1.1.0 seems to be a bit too short :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  4. Lewnatic

Lewnatic

I know its a different asset, but I Would like a "grab & pull" feature for the jiggle asset. (And if possible for the tail as well)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  5. FimpossibleGames

FimpossibleGames

Thanks, I think it may be possible to look nice with tail animator when I finish some new stuff in it.

6. netpost

netpost

Hello,

I just bought your marvelous look animator along with the Spine & Tail animator because I love your Eye animator so much. :)
    I was wondering if there is a way to activate the look animator only from a distance range. Basically I have a character passing in front of the camera (the target) but I don't want the character to look at the camera from the beginning of my unity timeline.

Thanks for the support.

7. FimpossibleGames

FimpossibleGames

Thanks Netpost!
    The fastest way for this custom need is defining new variable, for example above LateUpdate() inside FTailAnimator.cs (line ~815) like

Code (CSharp):
    1. float MinimumDistance = 0f;
    And replace code from line ~855 to ~855 with some more stuff: https://pastebin.com/8anV2LFu
    Then inside inspector click "Draw Default Inspector" and on the bottom there should be variable "Minimum Distance" set it to value from which character should look at target ;) (but then you can't use "Max Distance" it must be set to 0)

If you have more questions or something is not clear feel free to ask.

8. netpost

netpost

Hi and Thanks for the quick reply. Forgot to mention, I am not a programmer. :confused:
    Could I just activate look animator from the unity timeline? Perhaps I can check if this can be done with playmaker without programming. I will investigate on this.

Thanks again.