Search Unity

Long load times tempalloc.overflow

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Drowning-Monkeys, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Drowning-Monkeys

Drowning-Monkeys

howdy,

I have a group of inactive gameobjects, and when I activate them it takes 10 seconds to load. The culprits are five humanoid prefabs with different animator controllers.

I read about Animator override controllers, but my understanding is that this is for multiple animators using the same controller.

Second question- when trying to find the problem in the profiler, the frame of animation that hung takes several seconds to click on and expose the issue. It took me over 20 minutes to discover the "tempalloc.overflow" error in the profiler because each time I drilled down I had to wait 1-3 minutes. Why is that happening?

xakzhong likes this.
  2. xakzhong

xakzhong

Run into the Same problem when i extract all animationclips from fbx file as .anim files. It seems just happend in eidtor. And the "TempAlloc.Overflow" have been called 6557423 times in the spike frame. If you find the way out, just let me know.Thanks.

3. xakzhong

xakzhong

What cause our problem is we delete the gameobject of original skinmeshrenderer after combine it,But the animtor component is still on, maybe it lead to some unity Internal animtion check bug.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017