Search Unity

Login Pro

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by RedEagleTeam, Nov 17, 2016.

1. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

2. killer1171090

killer1171090

What free host would be best to use?

3. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

Hello !
    I don't recommend free hosting because there is a lot of limitations and you will always face a problem during your development where you have to get a paid service to improve quality and you would have to start all over again with a new service. It's pretty cheap and totally worth the shot, you can find plenty of web hosting fitting your wallet. (Avoid free services, like Amazon which is facing some trouble as far as I know)

I don't have any stock option in any web service, that being said, we use "Ex2.com" (but it's french service.
    I know a lot of customers who have "iPage.com" (there is just a procedure to follow to activate sessions, after that it works great)
    Procedure to follow for iPage.com
    http://www.ipage.com/knowledgebase/read_article.bml?kbid=600

As far as I know it works great with all paid services :)

Everyone, feel free to post any of your hosting solution if everything works great, or the problem you face with others

4. michalides

michalides

Hi,
    How can i set up sending emails via gmail smtp server?Or can i skip email verification?
    Thank you

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  5. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

Hello !
    Yes
    you can easily skip email validation if you want :
    To desactivate emails at registration : Open Functions.php, in the function "Register" replace the 0 by a 1 in the line :
    ':validated' => 0);
    So that it is :
    ':validated' => 1);
    This means accounts will be automatically activated at registration
    That's all :)

For sending email via gmail :
    The asset uses the PHP function "mail", if your server allow you to send email using your gmail address then yeah :)
    And there are some library allowing you to do it (PHPMailer, SendGrid, ...)
    You can make a test with a little PHP script before you buy the asset if you want

And if you can't make it work I can suggest you to contact your web hosting suppirt, they will be a better help than me on their own servers ;)

6. michalides

michalides

OK, Thank You very much for help :) i already bought Your asset :),i changed it to 1 but now it writes: internal server error 500, how can i handle that?Isnt problem with htaccess file?Its for apache and i have a nginx.Or where can be the problem?Thanks

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  7. jpatinop80

jpatinop80

Hello. I build a webGL version to my server and now can't connect to same server, when I test from pc works great, but I uploaded to the server and stop working and wont connect to server Server can't be reached: Unknown error any suggestion?

TripleMotionMedia likes this.
  8. Vahradrim

Vahradrim

Hello
    Yes you have to allow crossdomain on your server.
    Create a ".htaccess" file and put the content of the file "Upload my content/Crossdomain.xml" in it

9. jpatinop80

jpatinop80

Hello, thanks, but I have two differents folders i.e. php content on "login" folder and unity WebGL files on different folder "project" folder. so the php files are in different folder.. and the cross domain.xml is on the "upload mycontet" folder in this case is the "login" folder. How I said previously, when I work wiht unity project saved on my pc hard disk, works properly and connect to Data Base and login works, but when I upload the unity WebGL project to my server stop works and can´t communicate with login server..

10. boxhallowed

boxhallowed

Digital Ocean, I can not speak highly enough of them. (Not Free)

killer1171090 likes this.
  11. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

Yes, as I told you before it's normal :)

To be clear :
    When you test a "Win-Linux-Mac" build, you contact your server from your computer (it's the same for mobile build)
    However, with WebGL, the "client" build is executed by your server itself (to contact your server)
    In order to enable the communication between a server and another (even if it's the same server), you need to explicitly configure cross-domain by creating a ".htaccess" file with the content of the file "crossdomain.xml" contained in the "Upload my content" folder of the asset
    Put that .htaccess file at the root of your server and you will be good to go ;)

I hope I have been clear enough :)
    Don't hesitate to email me if you have trouble at redeagleteamcontact@gmail.com

Bye !

12. Neo-Gamefactory

Neo-Gamefactory

Hi there :)

Good work with the new Features, i think i give it a try :)
    You use Unity Network, right? Is it easy to use your Mechanism for example the Forge Networking Solution :)

Do you have something like Serial key generation on server side and link it with the account, so that you can only use it once. Or something like a game protection or is it with the ip detection possible to do some kind of protection :)

13. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

Hi !
    Yeah LoginPro works great with realtime network as well.
    For example, in our game we use LoginPro combined with Photon Bolt
    It work flawlessly, you can send actions to the server whenever you want, encryption is all automatic, debugging is very easy, and Session datas are always accessible

The only thing you need is to have a (and only one) LoginPro_Manager component in each scene (where you need it)
    Just make a prefab with it and drag it, it's that simple :)
    Or place it on your camera, as you want

As for random key generation, yes, for example when password is reset a random key is sent to the player to change his password
    And yes IP scan is enabled by default (and it's possible to disable it, for mobile games for example) in the LoginPro settings windows directly in Unity ;)

And if you have any question or problem don't hesitate to send us an email directly via redeagleteamcontact@gmail.com

Bye !

Stanchion likes this.
  14. csharpstudios

csharpstudios

How do I fix ERROR: CheckAuthentification : AES keys not in session array?

15. RedEagleTeam

RedEagleTeam

Hi !
    Thank you for choosing our asset :)

1. This error means your server is failing to compute the AES process, could you please tell me which server provider do you have ?

2. Could you please check in your "public_html" folder (on your server's disk) if you have a file called "error.log" it might give us a little more precisions about the error.

3. Did you make any modifications of the folders "Game" and "Installation" ? Are those 2 folders aside from each other ?

4. Has your domain a "www." prefix ?

5. (If you have a Linux based server) Can you please check if the mcrypt extension is activated on your server ?
    Check this out if it's not activated :
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2604435/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-mcrypt-encrypt

Keep me in touch :)
    Bye !

16. csharpstudios

csharpstudios

17. radi_y

radi_y

@RedEagleTeam are there any game save/load assets that you know are compatible with login pro? I'm going to try making a system where people can save their game progress with their login-pro accounts that they make in my game. Any tips on how I would go about doing this? I heard easy save 2 is easy to integrate but I'm not sure, appreciate any help.

18. hitarthdoc1994

hitarthdoc1994

Hi,

I was wondering where have you created your Public Certificate. It is found in System/Framework/Resources but the question is how can we update it?

Thanking,
    HItarth

19. Vahradrim

Vahradrim

Hello !
    It's not "our" public key, it's yours, for security's sake, both public and private certificates are created during installation. They are totally unique and automatically generated
    Hope I answered your question
    Bye !

20. jlguariglia

jlguariglia

Hi, I am getting this error during the AES security installation scene:

error_log:

[21-Dec-2017 03:50:02 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ACTION in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckURL.php on line 4
    [21-Dec-2017 03:51:34 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ACTION in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckURL.php on line 4
    [21-Dec-2017 03:51:40 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ACTION in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckURL.php on line 4
    [21-Dec-2017 03:51:41 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ACTION in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckURL.php on line 4
    [21-Dec-2017 03:54:20 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ACTION in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckURL.php on line 4
    [21-Dec-2017 03:54:25 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Crypt_Hash has a deprecated constructor in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Game/Includes/Crypt/Hash.php on line 82
    [21-Dec-2017 03:54:25 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Math_BigInteger has a deprecated constructor in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Game/Includes/Crypt/BigInteger.php on line 176
    [21-Dec-2017 03:54:25 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Crypt_RSA has a deprecated constructor in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Game/Includes/Crypt/RSA.php on line 273
    [21-Dec-2017 03:54:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: AES_KEYS in /home/h65kovnrh3yj/public_html/LoginPro_Server/Installation/CheckAES.php on line 14

On the Screen: ERROR: DecryptAESKeys, AES_KEYS malformed.

What can I do?

Thanks

21. djgriff

djgriff

Hello!

Do you have any examples of how to use Login Pro as a leader boards / high scores?

Thanks

Daniel

22. inovatio

inovatio

@Wothanar
    This Asset is great really.
    What error_log from server do you have ?

23. tombstoned1975

tombstoned1975

can you use this on a private home server mine hangs on AES sending encrypted information sent please wait... any ideas

Attached Files:

24. HyperGaming18

HyperGaming18

25. FS9606

FS9606

My biggest challenge, is how do you set up this product to post to php and not require an end user account and password validation. I need this for headless multiplayer servers and it is not clear to me how to do this. If anyone has any advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I just need to be able to send and receive data for some components without ID/Password validation.

BTW. To turn off the IP Scan requirement, I modified ServerSettings.php as follows
    define('SCAN_IP_ACTIVATED', FALSE, FALSE);
    and uploaded it to the server, then to the correct www directory. This seemed to work. A lot of people have IP addresses that change. Even home users have this situation.

I was able to get mail to work with gmail. However, some people are not getting the email, for example, outlook.com domained emails never arrive. This looks to be a very dense issue that is somehow related to creating email certificates. i wish I had some kind of AWS solution to this, because I had to turn off email validation because I do not see any solution. Or any solution for that matter.
    cheers

26. Vortavasail

Vortavasail

will there be a fix for the PHP 7.1 and above update or do we have to use an older version?
    when I look up the problem, i keep seeing 7.1.25, removed "mcrypt_encrypt" and now uses "openssl_encrypt"

27. upperweb1787

upperweb1787

I make it to step 8 and then this keeps happening...
    I keep getting the error message saying not to include HTTP://
    but I am not, I am just using www.mydomain.com

How do I get past this? Even when I use mydomain.com I make it all the way to step 8 and get the HTTP:// error message.

28. cyberwhip

cyberwhip

I just tested installing this app and I can confirm it will new install to PHP 7.4 if your web host allows mcrypt add on.
    I had to skip step 7, the RSA check, it tries to run script on red eagle site that is no longer available.
    step 8 does work if you give it all the proper information, user name password, directory, etc.
    Before installation, you need to go into your cpanel and create a database that the script will use to create the tables needed. Just create an empty database and record the name. Also you might want to make a new user for that database with proper access, then use that user name and password in the installation.

29. BehnamMbagheri

BehnamMbagheri

hello guys..
    is there any one can help me to setup login pro in my project?
    I have many problem from step 3 to end in installation,,
    please help

30. BehnamMbagheri

BehnamMbagheri

I want to do something like yours..how can I setup this asset on my project..redeagle team are not support ..i send them emails but they dont answer my question..
    please help me bro

31. BehnamMbagheri

BehnamMbagheri

this is my exact problem..how should I fix this??