Search Unity

Logged out after each update of the Hub

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by Deleted User, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

After updating Unity Hub to 2.0.2 yesterday I notice that I'm systematically logged out when I start it the day after. I close my computer completely every day.

@Charles_Beauchemin could you do something about that?

2. charlesb_rm

charlesb_rm

the hub team will investigate and report back here if they can repro

Deleted User likes this.
  3. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

Hi @APSchmidt ,
    I couldn't reproduce the issue, I restarted my computer and I am still logged in. If you mean only after update, I guess we need to investigate that.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  4. Deleted User

Deleted User

I meant after updating.

I sometimes get logged out when I start my computer in the morning and I start the Hub but it doesn't happen often. On the other hand, it always happens after updating the Hub.

safaGH likes this.
  5. audguy

audguy

Is it that you are being logged out or that you lose the licence? That is what is happening to mine. every time I update hub, I have to reenter my serial number for plus, really annoying (and dangerous)

6. jwvanderbeck

jwvanderbeck

Both for me and it seems to happen even when an update is available but I haven't actually downloaded it yet, or just after some period of time. I'm constantly having to both relogin AND re-activate my license. The latter is EXTREMELY annoying. I'm logged in, can't you just find my license automatically?!

7. safaGH

safaGH

Unity Technologies

We will look into the issue.

For license, we protect the license by linking it to the machine id, if you had an update (like windows update or something that changes that id) You will need to re-enter your license infos. Is it happening after a hub update or after an os update ?