Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Localization works fine in the Player, but not in a compiled build

Discussion in 'Localization Tools' started by Ianicm, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Ianicm

Ianicm

Hi everyone, I've been using Localization 0.10 for the last three days.

Everything is setup and works nicely in the unity player but once I export the build, the language remains in the default one and the Dropdown doesn't appear to do anything.

I followed these steps.
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.localization@0.10/manual/LocalizationSettings.html

and I am using this dropdown - Make a basic Locale selection menu
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.localization@0.10/manual/Scripting.html

Could this have anything to do with : Window/Asset Management/Addressable Assets? From what I understand that is only for the player- but since _something_ is not working...

Anyone has experience with exporting a build with this basic setup?

2. Ianicm

Ianicm

upload_2021-2-10_12-39-59.png
    more info - I do remember making these addressables...even a few times.

3. Ianicm

Ianicm

upload_2021-2-10_12-44-14.png Available Locale is ...empty and none can be added...

4. Ianicm

Ianicm

I think everything was working great until i build that Addressables stuff

5. Ianicm

Ianicm

6. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    Could you try changing the addressable group naming to full name plus hash. Select the groups in the addressables window and expand the bottom Tab for the option. Then do a rebuild.

7. Ianicm

Ianicm

hi Karl, I am willing to try anything, but i have no idea where to change "the addressable group naming" please give me a visual example - I'm not a programmer. ( sadly ) and this is pretty over my head.

8. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Sorry I'm not near a computer at the moment.
    Click the header items in this window and it will select the group in the inspector window.
    The option is near the bottom inside of a foldout.

9. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

10. Ianicm

Ianicm

Perfect, Ill look this up.

karl_jones likes this.
  11. Ianicm

Ianicm

upload_2021-2-10_13-45-6.png
    Ok, I changed it to Filename then - Build - new build - Default build script.

I still have the same errors.

I tried the Append Hash to Filename, then - Build - new build - Default build script.

again, the same errors.

12. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Ok one last thing. Go into the package manager and add the addressables package so it is on the latest version.

Also how long is the file path your are running the game in?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
  13. Ianicm

Ianicm

upload_2021-2-10_14-17-7.png updated.
    Still tried both
    bundle nameing Filename and bundle naming append...and again got the same errors.

F:\Unity Projects 2020\DoomsdayRoom\dooms0210Localization

14. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Could you try running the build from a much shorter path?
    like F:/
    Theres a long standing issue with Addressables and long file paths on Windows. I thought it had been fixed but I encountered it today as well

15. Ianicm

Ianicm

16. Ianicm

Ianicm

I
    sure, but please note, this issue is now in the player - so now i am testing via the player and not making a full build.

Ill make a full build for your test.

17. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

In the player. Ok something else has gone wrong.
    DM me on twitter and we can do a quick zoom call to sort it out

18. Ianicm

Ianicm

OK- Creating a build and starting it from f:/test/ here but again changing the language did not work.

19. Ianicm

Ianicm

20. Ianicm

Ianicm

Mono path[0] = 'F:/Unity Projects 2020/DoomsdayRoom/dooms0210Localization/DoomsdayRoom_Data/Managed'
    Mono config path = 'F:/Unity Projects 2020/DoomsdayRoom/dooms0210Localization/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    Initialize engine version: 2019.4.4f1 (1f1dac67805b)
    [Subsystems] Discovering subsystems at path F:/Unity Projects 2020/DoomsdayRoom/dooms0210Localization/DoomsdayRoom_Data/UnitySubsystems
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (ID=0x1187)
    Vendor: (null)
    VRAM: 3072 MB
    Driver: 27.21.14.5671
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    - Completed reload, in 0.233 seconds
    D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.050400 ms
    [Steamworks.NET] SteamAPI_Init() failed. Refer to Valve's documentation or the comment above this line for more information.
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception encountered in operation CompletedOperation, status=Failed, result= : Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale
    (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Exception encountered in operation ChainOperation<IList`1> - InitializationOperation, status=Failed, result= : ChainOperation of Type: System.Collections.Generic.IList`1[UnityEngine.Localization.Locale] failed because dependent operation failed
    Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale

No Locale could be selected:
    No Locales were available. Did you build the Addressables?
    The following (3) IStartupLocaleSelectors were used:
    UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.CommandLineLocaleSelector
    UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SystemLocaleSelector
    UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SpecificLocaleSelector

Can not preload when `LocalizationSettings.SelectedLocale` is null.

Can not preload when `LocalizationSettings.SelectedLocale` is null.

Exception encountered in operation CompletedOperation, status=Failed, result= : SelectedLocale is null

Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.Localization.GetTableEntryOperation`2[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable,UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry], result='', status='Failed', status=Failed, result=UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2+TableEntryResult[[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, Unity.Localization, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry, Unity.Localization, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] : SelectedLocale is null

Exception encountered in operation CompletedOperation, status=Failed, result= : SelectedLocale is null

Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.Localization.GetTableEntryOperation`2[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable,UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry], result='', status='Failed', status=Failed, result=UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2+TableEntryResult[[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, Unity.Localization, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry, Unity.Localization, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]] : SelectedLocale is null

Setting up 6 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 8bc -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 478 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 3880 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 405c -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 1168 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 7f4 -> priority: 1

21. Ianicm

Ianicm

22. Ianicm

Ianicm

23. Ianicm

Ianicm

This was resolved by : Select each item in blue, and change the red value to match Append Hash to filename. Then do a Build/Clean Build/All and then Build/New Build/Default Build.
    upload_2021-2-11_16-0-20.png

Thanks again Karl! :D

hid_, BBArik, Jules_io and 4 others like this.
  24. MafiaMoe

MafiaMoe

The 'Append Hash to Filename' fixed the issue we were having too using Unity 2021.1.0f1, Localization 0.10.0, and Addressables 1.16.16

Everything worked in the editor but no localization strings or assets would update in a build.

Thanks Ianicm!

karl_jones likes this.
  25. james52paul

james52paul

26. effgenesis

effgenesis

On 2019.4.4f1 localization worked. After update to 2021.1.1f1 it still worked, but new strings I added to table gives "missing translation". I rebuild addressables and any translation just stopped showing at build, but worked fine in editor. I did previously mentioned steps, but there was no result. Now I found out that there is an issue with System Locale Selector. I set the Specific Locale Selector first and it works fine.
    upload_2021-4-9_9-19-27.png
    'Update' Ok, now I moved System Locale Selector back and it works fine. No clues.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  27. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

I'm not sure I understand. What's wrong with the system locale selector?

28. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

Hi !

I've tried about everythink in those threads :
    "https://forum.unity.com/threads/loc...e-player-but-not-in-a-compiled-build.1055630/"
    "https://forum.unity.com/threads/invalid-path-in-assetbundleprovider-on-android-device.1048286/"
    "https://forum.unity.com/threads/no-locales-were-available.1059779/"

The problem is : none of those worked.
    My editor version is 2020.3.20f1
    My localization version is 1.0.5
    My addressables version is 1.19.11

Here are my logs :
    Code (Boo):
    1. 11-15 09:01:01.699  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    2. 11-15 09:01:01.699  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBa
    3. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : RuntimeData is null.  Please ensure you have built the correct Player Content.
    4. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    5. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    6. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    7. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    8. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogError (string) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:255)
    9. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Addressables:LogError (string) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Addressables.cs:366)
    10. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.InitalizationObjectsOperation:Execute () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Initialization/InitializationObjectsOperation.cs:81)
    11. 11-15 09:01:01.726  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Reso
    12. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : Addressables - Unable to load runtime data at location UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1[[UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.ResourceManagerRuntimeData, Unity.Addressables, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].
    13. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    14. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    15. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,string,object[])
    16. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarningFormat (string,object[])
    17. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogWarningFormat (string,object[]) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:250)
    18. 11-15 09:01:01.745  7774  7803 W Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Addressables:LogWarningFormat (string,object[]) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Addressables.c
    19. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : Addressables - Unable to load runtime data at location UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1[[UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.ResourceManagerRuntimeData, Unity.Addressables, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].
    20. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    21. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    22. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    23. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    24. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    25. 11-15 09:01:01.749  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.ResourceLocators.IResourceLocator>:set_
    26. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale
    27. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    28. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    29. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    30. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    31. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    32. 11-15 09:01:01.786  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ad
    33. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : ChainOperation failed because dependent operation failed
    34. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale
    35. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    36. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    37. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    38. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    39. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    40. 11-15 09:01:02.839  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:set_OperationException (System.Excep
    41. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : No Locale could be selected:
    42. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : No Locales were available. Did you build the Addressables?
    43. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : The following (3) IStartupLocaleSelectors were used:
    44. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.CommandLineLocaleSelector
    45. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SystemLocaleSelector
    46. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SpecificLocaleSelector
    47. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    48. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    49. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object,UnityEngine.Object)
    50. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object,UnityEngine.Object)
    51. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings:SelectLocaleUsingStartupSelectors () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.localization@1.0.5/Runtime/Settings/LocalizationSettings.cs:471)
    52. 11-15 09:01:02.869  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings:SelectActiveLocale () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/
    53. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    54. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    55. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    56. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    57. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    58. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    59. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/AsyncOperations/AsyncOperationBase.cs:309)
    60. 11-15 09:01:02.902  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngi
    61. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    62. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    63. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    64. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    65. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    66. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    67. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/AsyncOperations/AsyncOperationBase.cs:309)
    68. 11-15 09:01:02.906  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngin
    69. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    70. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    71. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    72. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    73. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    74. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    75. 11-15 09:01:02.920  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    76. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    77. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    78. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    79. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    80. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    81. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    82. 11-15 09:01:02.956  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    83. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    84. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    85. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    86. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    87. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    88. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    89. 11-15 09:01:02.967  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    90. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    91. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    92. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    93. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    94. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    95. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    96. 11-15 09:01:02.999  7774  7803 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    97. 11-15 09:01:25.186  7774  7774 I Unity   : onPause
    98. 11-15 09:01:29.188  7774  7774 W Unity   : Timeout while trying to pause the Unity Engine.
    99. 11-15 09:01:29.205  7774  7774 D Unity   : PersistentUnitySurface.preserveContent: android.view.SurfaceView{4e9a7af VFE...... .F....ID 0,0-2880,1600 #7f010000 app:id/unitySurfaceView}
    100. 11-15 09:01:29.206  7774  7774 D Unity   : Last resumed Activity is the Unity activity, no need to preserve SurfaceView content
    101. 11-15 09:01:33.242  7774  7774 W Unity   : Timeout while trying detaching primary window.
    Here is my actual configuration. This maybe be a mess because i tried many different things to solve the problem.

upload_2021-11-15_9-14-12.png

Can you please tell me, step by step, what i have to do to make it work ?
    Thanks,
    Have a nice day.

29. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

I can't tell from the screenshots. What platform are you building for?
    Does it work if you change the Addressables play mode to use existing build?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  30. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

Update :
    Now that i've tried this all, it's doesn't event work in editor mode.
    Here are the logs :
    Bunch of :
    • OperationException : Load Table Operation Failed

UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1/<>c__DisplayClass57_0<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>:<add_CompletedTypeless>b__0 (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>)
      DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.9/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
      UnityEngine.Localization.LocalizedAsset`1<UnityEngine.AudioClip>:LoadAsset ()
      TutorialStepIntro:StartStep () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/TutorialSteps/TutorialStepIntro.cs:18)
      Tutorial:Init () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/General/Tutorial.cs:76)
      Tutorial:Start () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/General/Tutorial.cs:39)

• OperationException : Load Table Entry Operation Failed

UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1/<>c__DisplayClass57_0<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:<add_CompletedTypeless>b__0 (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>)
      DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.9/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
      UnityEngine.Localization.LocalizedAsset`1<UnityEngine.AudioClip>:LoadAsset ()
      TutorialStepIntro:StartStep () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/TutorialSteps/TutorialStepIntro.cs:18)
      Tutorial:Init () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/General/Tutorial.cs:76)
      Tutorial:Start () (at Assets/V2/Ressources/Tutorial/Scripts/General/Tutorial.cs:39)
    And :

• OperationException : Failed to extract table name from shared table data TableReference(9a8ef3d6-1b83-d024-7a41-ea781e56cef2 - TutorialAudioClip). Load Shared Table data operation failed.

UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions ()

• UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=1ee6106e0b6587c4c858fc8619e8da2a, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.SharedTableData
      UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1/<>c__DisplayClass57_0<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings>:<add_CompletedTypeless>b__0 (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings>)
      DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings>) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.9/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
      UnityEngine.Localization.InitializationOperation:<LoadLocales>b__10_0 (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>)
      DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.9/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
      UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.ChainOperationTypelessDepedency`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>:OnWrappedCompleted (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>)
      DelegateList`1<UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:Invoke (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.9/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
      UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHan

31. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

I'am building for android -- oculus

32. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Looks like addressable groups are broken. Can you try deleting the AddressableAssetsData folder and then using the Addressable Analyzers to regenerate all the groups. Make sure you have a backup before you do this.

33. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

The Addressable Analyzers did fix the editor errors.

I tried to change to existing build but i still have the same errors when i build, install and run the apk.

Here are the logs :
    Code (Boo):
    1. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    2. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    3. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    4. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    5. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    6. 11-15 11:51:53.494 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBa
    7. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : RuntimeData is null.  Please ensure you have built the correct Player Content.
    8. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    9. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    10. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    11. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    12. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogError (string) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:255)
    13. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Addressables:LogError (string) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Addressables.cs:366)
    14. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.InitalizationObjectsOperation:Execute () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Initialization/InitializationObjectsOperation.cs:81)
    15. 11-15 11:51:53.521 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Reso
    16. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : Addressables - Unable to load runtime data at location UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1[[UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.ResourceManagerRuntimeData, Unity.Addressables, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].
    17. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    18. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    19. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,string,object[])
    20. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarningFormat (string,object[])
    21. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogWarningFormat (string,object[]) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:250)
    22. 11-15 11:51:53.540 25266 25296 W Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Addressables:LogWarningFormat (string,object[]) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/Addressables.c
    23. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : Addressables - Unable to load runtime data at location UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle`1[[UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.ResourceManagerRuntimeData, Unity.Addressables, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].
    24. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    25. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    26. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    27. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    28. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    29. 11-15 11:51:53.544 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.ResourceLocators.IResourceLocator>:set_
    30. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale
    31. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    32. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    33. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    34. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    35. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    36. 11-15 11:51:53.586 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ad
    37. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : ChainOperation failed because dependent operation failed
    38. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException: Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Locale, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Locale
    39. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    40. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    41. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    42. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    43. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    44. 11-15 11:51:54.665 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Locale>>:set_OperationException (System.Excep
    45. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : No Locale could be selected:
    46. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : No Locales were available. Did you build the Addressables?
    47. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : The following (3) IStartupLocaleSelectors were used:
    48. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SystemLocaleSelector
    49. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.CommandLineLocaleSelector
    50. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   :      UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.SpecificLocaleSelector
    51. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    52. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    53. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object,UnityEngine.Object)
    54. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object,UnityEngine.Object)
    55. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings:SelectLocaleUsingStartupSelectors () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.localization@1.0.5/Runtime/Settings/LocalizationSettings.cs:471)
    56. 11-15 11:51:54.695 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizationSettings:SelectActiveLocale () (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/
    57. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    58. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    59. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    60. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    61. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    62. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    63. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/AsyncOperations/AsyncOperationBase.cs:309)
    64. 11-15 11:51:54.728 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngi
    65. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    66. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    67. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    68. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    69. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    70. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    71. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/AsyncOperations/AsyncOperationBase.cs:309)
    72. 11-15 11:51:54.732 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngin
    73. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    74. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    75. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    76. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    77. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    78. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    79. 11-15 11:51:54.746 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    80. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    81. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    82. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    83. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    84. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    85. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    86. 11-15 11:51:54.753 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    87. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    88. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    89. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    90. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    91. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    92. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    93. 11-15 11:51:54.763 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    94. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    95. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    96. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    97. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    98. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    99. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    100. 11-15 11:51:54.777 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    101. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    102. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    103. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    104. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    105. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    106. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    107. 11-15 11:51:54.779 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    108. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    109. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    110. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    111. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    112. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    113. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    114. 11-15 11:51:54.782 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManage
    115. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    116. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    117. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    118. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    119. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    120. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    121. 11-15 11:51:54.793 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    122. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    123. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    124. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    125. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    126. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    127. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    128. 11-15 11:51:54.796 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    129. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    130. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    131. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    132. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    133. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    134. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    135. 11-15 11:51:54.799 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    136. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : OperationException : SelectedLocale is null
    137. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/StackTrace.cs:37)
    138. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat (UnityEngine.LogType,UnityEngine.Object,string,object[])
    139. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Logger:Log (UnityEngine.LogType,object)
    140. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    141. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.AddressablesImpl:LogException (UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationHandle,System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/AddressablesImpl.cs:262)
    142. 11-15 11:51:54.826 25266 25296 E Unity   : UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.AsyncOperations.AsyncOperationBase`1<UnityEngine.Localization.Settings.LocalizedDatabase`2/TableEntryResult<UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTable, UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.AssetTableEntry>>:set_OperationException (System.Exception) (at C:/Users/thononol/source/VrVoltage/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.addressables@1.19.11/Runtime/ResourceManager/
    143. 11-15 11:52:02.358 25266 25266 I Unity   : windowFocusChanged: false

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  34. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Did you build the Addressables for Android? Switch to Android player and then do a build. If thats not the case then I would need to take a look at the project.

35. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

I don't know if that's it but in the AdressableAssetsData folder, i have a folder called "Android" with one file called "addressables_content_state"

If it isn't, how do i do that ? I am not sure to understand properly what you want me to do.
    if it is, how do you want me to share my project ? It has to stay private. It is my enterprise property.

EDIT
    Yes, the addressables are used in an Android context -- Oculus, as i told you before.

36. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

37. Frizzzer123

Frizzzer123

Hi Karl_jones,

I solved the problem by trying again to build the addressables.
    This time, i did "Clean Build => All" and then "New Build => Default Built Script"

Thanks for your time and your help.

KhaiTick and karl_jones like this.
  38. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

Hi,

I don't know if the right approach is to kick a this thread back into gear but I will try.

When I'm using Localisation I have this weird problem where it seems to work fine until I add the Localize String Event to the thing I wanna change. As soon as I do that I get seven errors and I have no real shot at them going away. Anyone has any idea?

Following several tutorials / unity documentation as closely as I can but as soon as that steps occurs Its done.

//Martin

Attached Files:

39. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Hey.
    This is a recent bug in the reorderable list in unity. What version of Unity are you using?

40. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

Hey Karl,

I'm using the absolute latest LTS so 2020.3.33f1. Should I go down to another version where the bug doesn't exist? If so do you have a good idea of which version?:)

Thanks for answering!

41. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

42. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

Hey, Thank you for the answer. 2020.3.31f threw the same error at me. 2020.3.26f1 works though.

I have one problem however that I might be able to ask you about.

When I use the {smart} (and its clicked in) I dont get up the "Format Arguments" part of it meaning that I can't use the {Smart} thing. Another bug or me being dumb?

upload_2022-4-11_18-9-27.png

43. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

44. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

No sorry, I was reading from the wrong one. Thank you for the quick answer, I bet that I will sort it out soon.

Problem is that there now is a second problem so I can't really try:

I might as well send this since if it's not only on my side then it's a bigger problem.

When opening a new project now I get the following when trying to GIT URL Localisation:

I've now tried it in 3 different Editor Versions, all give the same response when trying to add it. Started an hour-ish ago.

Attached Files:

45. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

That's strange. Can you try manually modifying the manifest.json file in the Packages directory to use 1.2.1?

46. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

Hey again, you're fantastic at answering, thanks for that. I could add it by changing the manifest.json file. I'm still getting the other errors when trying the Package Manager way, so I will log it over here and get back to you if it seems to be me being stupid or if I can find a pattern/other stuff about it.

47. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

Thanks. I have asked our QA to also check the add via git method. We had a corruption of the package manager data when we did our last release so it may still be the leftovers of that causing problems.

48. MurtenHasArrived

MurtenHasArrived

Hey Karl, I figured you might want to know that it now works. I haven't changed anything and the package manager Localisation now works on the three different Unity Editor versions that didn't yesterday. :)

No clue what it was about but doubt it was on my end but can't tell 100% it wasn't.

49. karl_jones

karl_jones

Unity Technologies

There were some issues with the package service yesterday but they have all been resolved now. So it was a problem on our end.