Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

Loading Scene

Discussion in 'Addressables' started by AceEX7, Dec 20, 2018.

1. AceEX7

AceEX7

I've been implementing the addressables for quite a while now and I've noticed a bug while loading a scene in packed play mode, the scene is loaded partly, where the background of the scene is normally the part that is not loaded, if I had to guess it's related to the dimensions/size of those pngs.
    for example: there's a png that is 1005x594 that is not being loaded and so are other pngs that are bigger than that one, did anyone else encounter this issue?

Edit: there's a png which dimensions are 960x399 that does show, so i think it fails somewhere between 960x399 - 1005x594

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  2. MNNoxMortem

MNNoxMortem

Our scenes from Addressables are also missing in all lightmaps (0.5.2)

3. unity_bill

unity_bill

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the info, we'll look into it. Can you add some details such as platform and editor version?

4. AceEX7

AceEX7

I'm using unity 2018.3.b05 with addressables version 0.5.3, I've been testing it on the editor and on the pc standalone version so far

5. MNNoxMortem

MNNoxMortem

@unity_bill Windows 10 Home 64, Unity 2018.3.0f2 current plattform Windows Standalone 64.

6. AceEX7

AceEX7

7. unity_bill

unity_bill

Unity Technologies

We've looked into it some, but could really benefit from a sample project. Would you please open an actual Unity bug, attach a sample project to that, and post the bug number here?

that would really help us get to the bottom of it.
    -Bill