Search Unity

LIZARD WARRIOR ( rigged, skinned and animated )

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PROTOFACTOR_Inc, Apr 9, 2011.

1. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

Hi all, here i present the lizard warrior, which is 7,7 Ktris and will come with 2 2048x2048 textures ( Diffuse, normals, 3 tints for diffuse ) and some props : 2 handed sword , 2 handed axe . 18 animations are available in the package. Hope this feature will rejoy some of you.
    Regards to all
    You can test the beast HERE
    IN GAME VIDEO CAPTURE

ANIMATIONS

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  2. Demostenes

Demostenes

Why the creature is falling like there is very weak gravity? And sword is sometimes going through body.

3. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

@demostenes : about the projection : it's destined to simulate heavy damages , maybe it's too long ( get projected to far ). And yes the sword go through the body, but it's a work in progress. I've just stuck some anims that were not really destined too. Just to show an overview of the model when in different poses and moves. But do you like the model ( i mean in the turntable video ) ? that's the most important thing for the moment. As i said there will be other anims and maybe totally different than the one on the video.

4. Demostenes

Demostenes

Model is OK, I like all your models. Sometimes I dont like animation (not looking much natural), or texturing (demon - texture is really wierd and it is making model look quite low poly).

5. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

@demostenes : thanks for your comment. Well, according to some users or even some of my friends, they have differents critics but they are never the same ( fortunately ) so i stick to what i've done. But for sure if i have twice the same bad critic i really have to think about it ! Here for the demon, i gave him a material with lightmap and it flatten the model but it's the best result i had tweaking different materials. ( i would have like to have bump/ lightmap/transparent cutout shader ... )

6. Demostenes

Demostenes

I like material of your lizardman, something like that would be appropriate for demon too :)

7. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

@demostenes : about the demon i wanted to be quite near balrog's description. But yes i think i'll give him another skin.

8. El Beno

El Beno

When do you think it will be ready?

9. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

@El Beno : in a little bit more than 2 weeks, i hope

10. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

bump : model is nearly ready for submission. Just have to create the web player. It'll be live tomorrow on the asset store. I updated the first post with a new rendering of the animations available in the package and a new pic.
    Regards to all.

11. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

bump : first post updated with a webplayer link : test the beast !

12. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

bump : lizard warrior is now live on the asset store. It costs 25 dollars.