Search Unity

Livestream shows sessions at the top but not on the map?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by strongbox3d, Nov 10, 2018.

1. strongbox3d

strongbox3d

Hello guys,

Does anyone knows why Livestream show sessions at the top but not on the map? Is there anything it needs to be done in the game in order to show sessions on the map?

Regards,
    Carlos

2. mountainmarc1972

mountainmarc1972

I don't see the livestream now, there must be some problem. Sessions and installs don't update and events won't show.

3. strongbox3d

strongbox3d

So, it is not only me! I can't find any good knowledge source for this specific topic online, do you know of any online post, blog, etc where is possible to discuss this topic? I mean I was so excited about having a way to monitor the usage of my game in almost real time, and now I see it is not working...

Regards,
    Carlos

4. mountainmarc1972

mountainmarc1972

Well we did receive analytics yesterday, but the live stream just stopped working yesterday. It now says no data. Even when we play the game to test it, no live data shows up. I hope Unity will fix it. We did release an update to the Play Store yesterday, and analytics is enabled on the project and we did receive new events I added to this build (we can tell from the Data Explorer).Also ad revenue did continue yesterday. So everything seems to be working except for the live stream

5. strongbox3d

strongbox3d

Yes, livestream is the feature that's not working and it is the feature I was most excited about. Do Unity folks interact in these forums at all? I would like to know what is going on with the livestream feature not working.

Regards,
    Carlos

6. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

7. strongbox3d

strongbox3d

Yes it started working again today in my case! Thank you! the IAP is not working so far but the map and metrics above it, do work.