Search Unity

Livestream data doubling up?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Munchy2007, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

@ap-unity can you confirm if the livestream analytics data is currently displaying double the actual figures, because I suspect that may be the case.

I'd like to know for sure, because I've just released some updates to a couple of my apps and I'm trying to gauge the effect they've had, but I don't trust the livestream numbers atm and the data in the overview still seems to be delayed somewhat.

Thanks.

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@Munch2007

There is a discrepancy for some projects, but it's not necessarily doubling the actual figure. Livestream is not correctly filtering out some unverified revenue, so it is showing inflated values. The discrepancy will depend on the amount of unverified revenue and that will vary by project.

After the dashboard processes and verifies the receipts, that revenue should be correct.

We are working on getting Livestream to correctly verify revenue, but I don't have an ETA for that.

3. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

Hi, thanks for the response.

I wasn't referring to revenue figures, It was the livestream installs and sessions count that I was querying as they seem to be higher than I was expecting and I wondered whether the current issues with data processing might be affecting things.