Search Unity

Little Heroes MEGA Pack. Customize your character now!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Matthew-Mok, Jul 25, 2016.

1. ayk

ayk

Finally bought Customisable Fantasy Buildings. You know what it needs, though? Some lamp posts and other light sources :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year!

2. Troublesum5

Troublesum5

I was thinking the same thing I made this list sometime ago just didn't post it.

- Lamp Post
    - Campfire
    - Benches
    - Carriages
    - Flowers
    - Logs
    - Stone fence
    - Cobblestone ground
    - Wall lamps
    - Wall Torchs
    - Mushrooms

3. ayk

ayk

That's a great list! With all our requests, Customisable Fantasy Buildings might end up becoming a "Little World Mega Pack" :D

Another thing that might be nice would be a palette file with all the colours used in the pack. That would be useful for when I make my own buildings and objects, so I can ensure they fit with the pack.

4. maartene

maartene

And the best of wishes to you too!

I also would like to see more light sources in the pack.

Furthermore, are there any plans for creating an indoor/interior related pack in the mega series? I.e. inns, dungeons, caves, etc.

5. Matthew-Mok

Matthew-Mok

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out of office.
    Great suggestions! We will work on that.

6. Matthew-Mok

Matthew-Mok

Sorry for the delayed response. We were out of office.
    Sounds cool! We will definitely consider adding them :)

7. Matthew-Mok

Matthew-Mok

Interesting idea. I will discuss with the team.

8. Morten-V-Jensen

Morten-V-Jensen

Hey!

I would love to know if you have any date of the "Little Heroes Mega Pack".updates :)

And what is coming in the next update (1.9)

9. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi Zeric!

This is Matt from Shop3DSA :) We have recently changed our company name to MESH TINT. Therefore, we will be using this account to reply all messages from now on.

We have just made a minor update to Little Heroes Mega Pack. It should be available at Unity Asset store soon. For version 1.9, we are planning to focus on dual wield weapons and animations. What do you think? Let us know if you have any suggestions!

10. brettboring

brettboring

A falling through the air type of animation and forward roll animation would be great!

11. Meshtint

Meshtint

Sure!

12. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi all!

We have added new assets to Customizable Fantasy Buildings pack! Some of you have requested to have some light source in this pack. We hear you :) And we have added them. It should be live any moment in Unity asset store.

See release notes below.

- Added 1 lamp post
    - Added 1 camp fire
    - Added 2 benches
    - Added 6 carriages
    - Added 1 wall torch
    - Added 1 torch stand
    - Added 1 wall lamp
    - Added 2 stone fence
    - Added 1 cart
    - Added 1 new demo night scene

Regarding interior, that's a good suggestion. We will consider adding interior props, walls and floor for you to build a room :) As for dungeon and caves, it will be a separated pack. Customizable Fantasy Buildings pack focuses on buildings only. We will be adding another pack that covers dungeon and caves. Stay tuned for more exciting news!

13. Meshtint

Meshtint

Any more suggestions for Little Heroes Mega Pack 's next update?!

14. nhatvhn

nhatvhn

Hi there @MeshTint
    Love your Little Heroes Mega Pack so far.
    But the facial expression on the character is kinda bugging me as they seem very "souless". Therefore we would love to see some facial expression corresponding to the action, for example: angry when attacking, crying when running etc.
    Thank you.

15. ayk

ayk

Is the Little Heroes pack intended to be only for fantasy stuff? Because I'm sure some people would love to have some sci-fi or even modern-style weapons and costumes.

Also, completely unrelated: have you seen Synty Studios's Polygon Adventure Pack? Do you folk plan to make something that competes with it in terms of style? Some Mesh Tint non-toon polygon stuff might be a nice change of pace.

16. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

I understand where you are coming from. It's a little tricky to change their expression as the faces are textured. Nevertheless, it's a good feedback. We will look into it :)

17. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi Ayk,

Yes we are planning to have a separated pack for modern style characters. What would you like to see in the pack?!

Yes we are aware of Synty Studios's Polygon Adventure Pack. What would like to see from us? Any interesting idea? :)

18. ayk

ayk

Modern style characters in the Little Heroes style don't actually interest me, really. I can customise the Little Heroes with textures and props easily enough to make my own modern set. That's what I love about the Mesh Tint assets, by the way. The way you folk set it up makes it super easy to customise as well as create compatible assets from scratch :)

But if you made a pack in the same style of that Polygon Adventure Pack, then I'd definitely LOVE for that to be modern characters with different hairstyles, clothing, animations, and so forth. If you also created a compatible modern city/environment set to go along with it, and I'd be able to make the gorgeous-looking life sim I keep dreaming about :)

Edit: Oh! I forgot to say, for the next Customisable Fantasy Building update, it would be neat to see some water features, like a fountain and a pool :)

19. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thanks! We are glad that you like them! We will continue to make better assets :)

Wow, this is a really great idea! I will discuss with them team and get back to you.

Interesting. I think adding more water features shouldn't be a problem :)

20. Meshtint

Meshtint

Good news!

In the next Little Heroes Mega Pack's update, you will be able to change your hero's face! We will be adding more contents to this pack. SO BUY NOW TO GET THE BEST PRICE because the price will increase as the pack grows BIGGER and BIGGER. Get it here at Unity Asset Store!

Bhanshee00 likes this.
  21. Meshtint

Meshtint

22. maartene

maartene

The emotions are an awesome addition, as are two handed weapons.

In addition to the two-handed-sword animations, will you also add two handed axe animations?

23. R1PFake

R1PFake

I saw questions about bows in the first few pages, are bows included in the newer updates?

24. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi Maartene,

Thanks!
    It's a good suggestion, we will add some 2 handed axes in the next update! The two handed sword animations can be used for two handed axe too:) Just replace the sword with axe.

25. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi!

Currently Cross bows are already included in the pack. As for normal bows, we had some technical issue with it, but we will take a look at it again this upcoming update :) Keep you updated!

AGregori and R1PFake like this.
  26. R1PFake

R1PFake

Sounds good!
    Do you have any plans to make a similar pack with more "realistic" looking characters? (Similar style to your Assassin Scarlet character for example)

Meshtint likes this.
  27. Meshtint

Meshtint

Yes we do! It's on our road map. We will start a new thread once we have something to showcase :)

R1PFake likes this.
  28. R1PFake

R1PFake

Awesome, can you say a date for the first release? In a few weeks? Or Months? I think the current pack is really awesome, but more a "realistic" stlye would fit better to the current project, so i think i would wait for the other pack if the release is "near" ;)

29. Meshtint

Meshtint

It may take a few months because it takes a lot of more time to create content in that style.

30. midorina

midorina

Is it possible for you guys to make a forward roll animation?

Cheers!

Meshtint likes this.
  31. Meshtint

Meshtint

Yes it's possible :)
    Tips: you can always add humanoid mecanim animations to Little Heroes Mega Pack :) It can be your own animation, or from maximo or even Unity asset store!

32. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! Many of you have bought Toon Environment Pack together with Little Heroes Mega Pack. We have good news for you. We are adding new content to Toon Environment Pack for FREE. Below is the sneak peek on the new update !

33. maartene

maartene

The indoor additions to the Toon Environment Pack look interesting. Still I'm not sure how the Toon Environment pack matches with the Little Heroes Mega pack and (in particular) the Customizable Fantasy Buildings packs and Battleground packs.

Could you provide a sample scene (video or screeenshots) that show assets from the Toon Environment pack together with Little Heroes Mega pack and Customizable Fantasy Buildings pack assets? That would help me make an informed purchasing decision.

Additionally, are you planning an indoor asset pack closer to the Mega series visual style?

34. Matthew-Mok

Matthew-Mok

Hi!
    Below are the screenshots of Little Heroes Mega Pack with Toon environment. As for Customizable Fantasy Buildings packs and Battleground packs, they are meant for a different game genres. Customizable Fantasy Buildings can be used for games like castle clash, or medieval town building games, or even top down RPG. Battleground packs will be useful for strategy games like clash royale. But of course, you still put them together if you want :)

35. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hello! Good news! We have added free new content to Orcs Mega Pack again! Update should be available at UAS anytime soon :) In the latest version 1.4, you will be able to customize their face. On top of that, the orcs will be able to use two handed weapons. For more details, check out the release notes below.

- Added 24 two handed swords
    - Added 10 faces
    - Added 20 two handed sword animations ( Idle, walk, run, dash, jump, strafe, relax, melee attack 01 and 02, cast spell, defend, take damage, die)
    - Added 1 Customized Character Prefabs

36. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi everyone! What would you like to see in the next update? If you have any ideas, let us know!

tonymtz likes this.
  37. tonymtz

tonymtz

Meshtint likes this.
  38. spelljv

spelljv

I would like to see more customizations like the Medusa... not human! =)

And more spell casting animations

Meshtint likes this.
  39. Boerbel

Boerbel

I would like to see a Sceenshot of the Little Heroes next to the customizable buildings, im not entirely sure that they match together and would like to see that before buying them =)

And: Whats about new races as a new Pack? Elves?:p

Meshtint likes this.
  40. Meshtint

Meshtint

Sure we will consider adding them in the next update! Shouldn't be a problem :) Can you tell us more about the running animation? Not sure what do you mean when you said without the head in front.

41. Meshtint

Meshtint

Great suggestions!

42. Meshtint

Meshtint

Sure below are the screenshots!

It's possible to add a new Elves Pack. I see if I can set up a poll and see who is interested in an Elves Pack :)

43. mallmagician

mallmagician

Just bought your mega pack.

Thought I'd throw my requests in here:-

Look UP and wave
    Pushing
    Pulling

44. Meshtint

Meshtint

Thank you for your purchase! We will consider your requests :) You might see them in the next update soon!

45. Ignatios

Ignatios

Hey everyone, currently I am having issues calling specific animations, what is the method to set a specific default idle, die, make the animation for attacking that of the sword he is wielding, etc

46. Meshtint

Meshtint

Hi! I think it can be done with coding, or you can assign a new animator to the prefab. Different animator for different weapon wielding.

47. Boerbel

Boerbel

You can set a bool-parameter in the animator and switch between the animations via script.

If you need more help to setup the animator, you should look here
    https://forum.unity3d.com/forums/animation.52/

Meshtint likes this.
  48. Ignatios

Ignatios

Yes! An Elves pack would be perfect! Right now I am using antlers to distinguish my Elves, haha! Also something that would be really neat is maybe like Dwarves, or like tails of all different types of creatures, etc etc...Willing to buy a lot more packs of different races!

49. hungrybelome

hungrybelome

Thanks for the continual updating of the assets MeshTint! They are my favorite asset packs around!

50. Meshtint

Meshtint

Glad you like them! We are working on the next update :)