Search Unity

Games Little game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by iamthwee, Dec 2, 2019.

1. iamthwee

iamthwee

Hey guys,

Just working on a game for my sister's bf for xmas, it's gonna be like Star wars, but a bit simpler.

Just gonna put together some quick concept art then decide how to proceed, this is for when I get my RTX 2080Ti card.

This is a placeholder thread.

Original Concept Art

IDEA: It's gonna be like a Stars Wars 'Lost World', where you play as a protagonist Jedi, wandering through a forest met by Storm Troopers and prehistoric creatures, from another age.

sw.jpg dino.jpg land.jpg rock-sw.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019 at 2:48 AM
  2. Serinx

Serinx

TIL adding dinosaurs makes things simpler

iamthwee likes this.
  3. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

4. iamthwee

iamthwee

Thanks guys, as I await ma RTX 2080ti just wondering where to go with this. Not keen on modelling Rey from scratch, so prolly just use a placeholder. Luckily they got the unreal dude on sketch fab all rigged, so would just have to give him a lightsaber and animate.

Click me

Got the ST just need to rig and retopo.

pbr.jpg

Now wondering what to do for the scenery, I gots me grasswald from blender, but there was a nice asset on Unity Asset stores. click me

Also might need azure sky but will hold off till I do some RTX testing. Then I need to think of a music score and such.

Also would like to play around with VFX + DOTS and push unity to the absolute limits. Let's see.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019 at 12:46 AM
  5. iamthwee

iamthwee

This is gunna be the base for the context / intro menu, still need to work on the GUI and health screen.

ff.jpg