Search Unity

Little G.'s Halloween Adventure for the iPhone...

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by outtoplay, Oct 22, 2009.

1. outtoplay

outtoplay

I'd like to thanks everyone who helped shepherd me through the maze of our first iPhone release:

Out to Play Entertainment is proud to bring you a magical Halloween experience based on the award winning animated short, Little G.’s Halloween.

It’s Halloween Night, and it’s up to you to help guide our small ghostly friend as Little G. encounters menacing Pumpkin Guards, spinning Treatbags and other surprises as he collects all 13 treat bags and get back home as quickly as he can. But be alert. Little G. must avoid the flashlight beams of roving Trick-or-Treaters or find himself whisked back to the beginning of the street. Can you brave this spooky challenge?

As a special treat, we've paired the game with the original, animated short, Little G.’s Halloween. This animated short has been screened at film festivals around the world and featured in children’s programs at the National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. We hope you enjoy it.

game link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=334717459&mt=8

best,
    Brendan G.

oops, almost forgot to pass out some promo codes. If you or your own little spook enjoy it, don't forget to rate/review. :wink: (Going going...gone)

7TJTP4-------
    YMWHR-------
    4AKEA-------
    3A4PEA-------
    XWLJMK-------
    67EWTT-------
    YAXH64-------
    6EFHMK-------

8 codes used, not a single post to say hey... nice.

Attached Files:

2. Cootato

Cootato

I loved this game as a kid, my family would love to see screenshots of the game and maybe the animated shorts too. Do you happen to have any you saved because its not on the app store anymore?