Search Unity

Liquidating Digital Assets (selling to asset store publishers)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ParadoxSolutions, Jan 12, 2021.

1. ParadoxSolutions

ParadoxSolutions

Over my years working in Unity I have developed a lot of assets intended for resale, however some of them have been deprecated or never saw the light of day. Instead of letting these projects sit on hard drives I'm looking for someone willing to purchase the rights to these assets. All of them will need a little love to get ready for the asset store again (or for the first time).

Scripted assets:
    Runtime Tools for MCS (deprecated)
    Tools for automating UI creation for the deprecated morph character system by Daz3D. Although MCS is pretty much dead this may be useful to someone.

Modular AI (deprecated)
    Designer friendly custom editor for creating AI with Utility Theory and integrated with many popular 3rd party assets. (Unity 5.x needs some updating)

Easy Wind System (unpublished)
    Wind direction, speed, temperature, integrated with Unity's physics and tree system.

Terrain Brush Pack (unpublished)
    -25 Heightmaps and terrain brushes with demo scene (.png and .exr, no source file)

Art assets (all unpublished):
    All art packs were themed environment prop packs of around 25 low poly (1500 tris or less) textured PBR models that shared a 4k texture set between sub sets of 5 assets. Modeled in Blender textured in Mixer. Some models may need to be rescaled for Unity.

Cave Environment Pack
    -Mushrooms x5
    -Crystals x5
    -Bones x5
    -Stalagmites x5
    -Stalactites x5

Forest Environment Pack
    -Mossy Rocks x10
    -Tree stumps x5
    -Mushrooms x5
    -Debris x5
    -Hollow Log hero asset x1
    -Stick & log x1

Urban Environment Pack
    -Cup, Straw, Lid1, Lid2
    -Trash bags x5
    -Cardboard box x5
    -Bricks x5
    -Cinderblocks x5

Scrap Yard Environment Pack
    -Barrels x5
    -Pallets x5
    -Tires x5
    -Gears x5
    -Scrap metal x5

Western Environment Pack (Unfinished .blend only)
    -Barrel
    -Bottle
    -Broken bottle x2
    -Wagon wheel
    -Crate
    -Cactus x3
    -Tumbleweed
    -Buffalo skull /with Lods 0-3

Other:
    I also have a standalone 3D modeling and texturing software project made in Unity. I wont name it here in a public post but I am considering passing the torch on that as well.
    However purchasing that will be a formal business acquisition of a legal entity, brand, website, software etc.. only contact me about this if you are a established studio that has the resources to take on a big project.

Interested?
    If you are interested in acquiring any of these assets or would like pictures/more info just send me a private message. Please don't put any offers as reply's to the forum post.