Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Linux VS Code and Unity Setup

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by richeverts, Mar 8, 2020.

1. richeverts

richeverts

I'm having some real challenges getting autocompletion and other IDE standard things working with the C# libraries using VS Code with Unity.

I have Microsoft's C# extension: `@id:ms-dotnettools.csharp` and Unity Code Snippets installed: `@id:kleber-swf.unity-code-snippets`

When I'm loading any script file, it gives me these errors:
    https://i.imgur.com/sb0Nvbd.png

The C# extension it recommends is this one: @id:ms-vscode.csharp, which got screwed up in the latest VS-Code release as seen here. I've tried this version as well.

I reinstalled following those directions, and still nothing. When I hover over Agent in `public class PenguinAgent : Agent`, nothing appears.

Any ideas why?

2. celion_unity

celion_unity